or Connect

Posts by skeptical jesus

For your consideration: These beautiful, BNIB Natural Shell Cordovan Jumper Boots from Carmina are 10UK on the Oscar last. Featuring a studded rubber sole, these amazing boots are brand new and only tried on. Priced at the same I paid, natural shell cordovan is extremely rare so I expect these to move quick.   A few more pics available here: https://*****************/listings/224637-carmina-bnib-shell-cordovan-jumper   Additional pictures available on request.
Awesome, stylish shoes that unfortunately just don't fit the way I'd like. Bought new for $300, these shoes are in practically new condition. Let my loss be your gain. Feel free to message with any questions, etc.   Asking $125, free shipping to CONUS
These beautiful boots have only been worn about a half dozen times.   A lovely charcoal grey (called anthracite by Rider), these boots retail for $670. Featuring an elegantly slight taper on the toe and an incredible comfortable crepe sole, these angle boots make an awesome addition to any wardrobe.   These fit approximately a half size small, but would fit well for either a 10D or 10.5D due to the chiseled toe.   Asking $275, free shipping to CONUS.
The first impression one gets when handling these shoes is just how amazingly *solid* they are. Very heavy and well built.   The olive calf changes color depending on the light, varying from dark or lighter brown, or ever so slightly olive green tinted in natural daylight.   Picked these up from the sample sale a couple months ago, but only wore them twice before deciding they were simply too big on me. For reference, I am a 10.5D brannock, and these would fit an 11 or...
No mahogany for me. Too close to my #8! But congrats to everyone that got in.  
 i have the Mr Porter Natty CXL service boots (very similar to the HoF makeup), and while they're probably my favorite boots I own, considering you already have the natty aldens I'd keep the aged bark.
I sized down a half from brannock for 2030, and a whole for 110. 
I don't know about ever, but in recent memory (past 2 years) I don't think they have. 
It looked like rain here in Chicago and couldn't decide if I should wear my bad weather bergs, or my new trickers, so I said fuck it, por que no los dos?  
 Not sure if it's due to the size of my trees, but they don't even reach the toe of my service boots, they get blocked at the taper and completely collapse the spring.