or Connect

Posts by skeptical jesus

Ok, well, apparently ive had a brain aneurism or something and have lost the gift of memory. Hopefully I at least have some Memento style adventures in my future. 
 Interested, I thought I had remembered it as being the same color as the pre-order that sold out in 8 seconds or whatever, but I guess not. I do feel as though I remember them as warning they were 2nds though. 
interested, I thought I had remembered it as being the same color as the pre-order that sold out in 8 seconds or whatever, but I guess not. 
 there were only two shells available. One was a 2nds quality of brandy for 900, one was a black pebble grain that sat for a few days at 800 or 900, but had a few price drops before someone bought it. I don't remember how much it went for, but it's for sale in the marketplace now, or at least it was as of last week or something. 
 Yeah, you know, I honestly wasn't sure myself at first. I grabbed them from the sample sale on an impulse, figuring I could sell them at cost if I didn't like them. The color definitely has an old-timey basketball/football vibe, which those chunky white cotton laces really, really play up.  The darker laces are so much more refined and really do change the perception of the boot a lot. I think some light brown flat kangaroo laces might look cool, or maybe rawhide. I just...
5 string jazz deluxe had it since high school, but don't get to play nearly as much as I'd like anymore.
I've actually switched them out for some dark green flat waxed laces, but I might switch back. Also considering getting black/natural rawhide to put in there, too.  
Tan french calf service boots from the sample sale. 2030, partially structured toe, 7 eyelets, dainite. My first vibergs, and so far I'm digging them. No blemishes, scrapes or other errors to make it seem like they were seconds. Instead, it seems to be a makeup they didn't pursue and instead went to production on two different colors of calf.             
what are the p2p measurements? sometimes rrl will have insane sizing where 25" is a xs... 
 My thoughts exactly. Have been trying to decide what I plan to do instead. The stock brown french calf vibergs use waxed round laces  But I think those work better with the 10 eyelets. Was thinking about either natural or black rawhide, but not sure, am still waiting to get the boots in my hand until I decide.