or Connect

Posts by skeptical jesus

Bought these for $225 last year, and hoped I could get away with sizing up in length, but alas, I should have gotten a wider, shorter size instead. Oh well, let my loss be your gain. Condition is 8/10. More pics here: http://imgur.com/a/LcZq1  
 Can someone clarify for me what I'm looking at in terms of the erorr? I honestly don't see the problem. 
APC PS
  Tan french calf service boots from the first sample sale today. Difficult to capture the color of these on camera, but they're not quite so orange in person. 
I'm kinda curious to see if you can get MSRP back out of them. Probably, I'm guessing? Especially if #4 Alden shells go for like $1500 or whatever. But I feel like I would be super stubborn about it, know what you paid, and know that they're worn, I'd want like $100 off or something....
Well said. Derek, I actually really want to compliment you on the way that both PTO and Die Workwear remain extremely conscious and sensitive of the fact that lots of people probably can't afford most of the stuff that gets discussed on the blog. It's tough because anything to do with economic means instantly takes on a political (and often inherently) racial undertone, and you guys walk that line very, very well. 
A few people reported having some problems, though in fairness I don't know what percentage of the larger order they represent. 
 The recent reddit GMTO was a total mess. Boots were delivered waaaay behind schedule, at least a handful of them had construction errors, and one of them had a giant chunk of the toe of the itsahide sole fall off on the first wear. 
For whenever the chromepak goes live however many months from now, would it be possible to shoot an email to those that paid for the pre-pre-order? I still want to get in on that, but don't really want to have to continuously monitor this thread for months... 
no joke, i pulled up that website and kind of stared longingly at that very pair on a daily basis. I'm also a size 10, and have also been craving a nice dark boot. I knew some lucky sap would come along and beat me to them. if it had to be someone, I'm glad it was you.