or Connect

Posts by skeptical jesus

It looked like rain here in Chicago and couldn't decide if I should wear my bad weather bergs, or my new trickers, so I said fuck it, por que no los dos?  
 Not sure if it's due to the size of my trees, but they don't even reach the toe of my service boots, they get blocked at the taper and completely collapse the spring. 
Anyone have any recommendations on how to get a pair of ravello daytrippers? Looking for a pair of ravello captoe boots, grant or plaza last. Where can I put my name on a waiting list?
 Hard to say for sure but it looks like #8 CXL to me, not shell. 
Looking for Alden Ravello cap toe boots. Grant/plaza 10.5D-11 preferred, also willing to look at barrie in 10-10.5D, 
For anyone considering the 110 boondocker, I highly recommend it. I have this second-hand pair from the 2014 sample sale that's on a leather sole, and it's a machine. The perfect boot that looks better and better the more beat up it gets.   
What type/color leather is the half japanese?
    @LA Guy Route 66 v2. New base image, leather midsole, darker, beefier crepe sole, but I'm kind of guessing at the color. 
 I matched the color of the comp to the color of the sample, which imo came out pretty close. I can definitely beige it up a bit though if the color in the sample wasn't accurate. Beefing up the sole shouldn't be too hard either. However, changing the silhouette of the toe shape itself is actually pretty difficult and probably not something I'll feel like sinking a bunch of time into, so we'll have to work with the silhouette/contours of existing photography.  I'll redo...
I won't really have time during the day, but if you give some specific direction I can make changes to the chukka comp tonight.