or Connect

Posts by skeptical jesus

I personally think Alden fits in perfectly with the EP aesthetic, so it would be a shame to see it dropped, but economics are economics.    I personally would keep them around as a halo brand. Stocking them reflects well on everything around them.Keep a low volume of few core models that best represent the EP aesthetic. The Innesbrook Indy, an alt wein, and something simple like a tan calfskin boot (like this one at TSM), then offer unique makeups as pre-orders only with...
I have a one year old Junghans Max Bill Auto for trade. Condition is basically perfect, I've inspected the watch and can't find any significant nicks or scratches, and all observed marks on the photo below were just dust specs on the exterior of the domed crystal Asking price is $750 shipped.  Specs: • 38mm • Cal. J800.1 (modified ETA 2824-2) • Comes with original box, papers, and polishing cloth • Observed accuracy of about +7 s/d • Additional pictures available upon...
This Orion is a catch and release for me. I picked it up in October but realized I'm more interested in some other pieces. Has only been worn 3-4 times, so condition is still 10/10. I've switched it onto the brown croc-print calf strap, but also comes with the original unworn black shell cordovan strap, as well as box, papers, and 2 year OEM warranty. Additional images here. Asking $1450 shipped or face to face in Chicago.   
Picked this sweater up from END a few seasons ago and literally never wore it, so it's still in mint condition.    Pic is just a stock photo but if you're interested please let me know and I'd be happy to snap some original shots.    Size is medium.    Original retail was like $225. Don't remember what I paid, probably like 150 or so, but just looking for $75 shipped CONUS. 
Grey/White ST-200x 3sixteen denim. 1 wash. Still in great condition. More pictures available upon request. 3sixteen doesn't seem to offer these on their site anymore, but you can see more images and measurements here: http://scout.heddels.com/brands/3sixteen/denim-jeans/3sixteen-st-200x-raw-denim-jeans
bump
these are listed as 10/10.5, and I take a 10 in the 2030. 
Vibergs will always be my first love, but I was looking for something a little different lately and picked up a pair of Galways and have really been enjoying them.       
Recently purchased my first pair of EGs. Rosewood Country Calf Galways from Westley Richard. 64 last. Have really been enjoying these, as they're a nice alternative to the rest of my footwear collection which consists mostly of alden and viberg.               
Official product pics and specs here: http://www.3sixteen.com/products/st-44x-slim-tapered-khaki-selvedge-chino These pants are in mint, like-new condition. I picked them up last summer and wore them a couple times, but the waist is a little too small for me. They're size 34, and the waist is pretty much TTS. The best thing about these pants is that the texture on these things is insane. Such an interesting fabric, and a nice light weight for summer.