or Connect

Posts by spena

where would be the best place to purchase anchor peacoat buttons?
thanks but should i exchange to 30 then? the fit of the 31 seems good and im able to button it without struggle
thanks for this, i do prefer the 1k rust colour than the rockford brown
hey guys got my first raw denim, the n&f okayama spirit weird guy. I'm usually a 30 but the got the 31 since its shrink to fit. Let me know how if the fitting seems approriate (have 14 days to exchange):
if you were to choose the 1000 mile or the 1000 mile captoe (rockford), which one would you pick? or just get both in different colors?
 just want to follow up with the n&f okayama spirits. Hows is the fade looking and how was the stretch/shrink?currently debating if spendng the extra $60 for okayama is worth it.edit,didnt realize n&f okayama spirits are shrink to fit
 thanks for the feedback. decided to get the regular 1k mile in black instead . maybe in the future I will get the captoe but for now I will play it safe.
I have the beckman 9030 for two months and I am a bit disappointed when water seeped in the moc stitches when I took it out on a day of heavy rain. everything else on the beckman I love tho the leather lining, great sole for fall/winter and even the laces. but will sell the 9030 and pick up the beckman 9016 instead
looking for a cap-toe for my next boots and torn between IR and Rockford. please help convince me why the rockford 1k is the better choice that the popular ir
I spent a good part of my night looking for waist level peacoats and heres the ones I found so far: -Billy Reid 'Bond' Peacoat (80% Wool), while Charcoal is 100% Wool -Bonobos Halifax Peacoat (80% Wool) -Superdry Commodity Pea Coat (83% Wool) -GAP Wool Peacoat (60% Wool) -Uniqlo Wool Peacoat (80% Wool) I ended up ordering the superdry as it was free shipping, didnt include tax on the grand total and had 83% wool. Hope this helps the shorter guys in this thread (like me).