or Connect

Posts by knathaniel

I'd go 32. I'm a 32 in Acne's as well and went 31 (because they say to size down) and that was a mistake. 
Yes, please outbid Chimpskibot lulz
I'd concur and also say they're slimmer than the measurements given. I would not advise sizing down like they say. I can't speak in comparison to last season though.
Ebay posting: http://www.ebay.com/itm/271499572756?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
Damn einstine, can't go wrong with denim on black on black 
This is exactly the kind of answer I was looking for.Yeah, I figured I'd give them a bit before trying to resell them.The waist I can live with, it's really the thighs and calves I'm worried about.
Can anyone attest to how much Ervell jeans will stretch? I just bought a pair of the lightwash selvedge and they're pretty tight but I can't exactly return them (eBay buy). Am I better off just selling them and sizing up?
Ein, I think the shorts are a perfectly normal length. And even if they weren't I feel like people could be a bit nicer about expressing their opinions. 
I have to get these APCs hemmed but I couldn't resist dad stylin' firstGitman / APC / NB Better view of wash on APCS [[SPOILER]]