or Connect

Posts by Camilo

#menswear brand.
You should report that person to Ebay if possible. It's obviously a case of retagging.
Selling a pair of Allen Edmonds Strand Walnut 10.5D shoes. Used once. Box and shoe bags included. Asking $199 $159 shipped CONUS.   Price reduced.
From another direction, what do you think of some SW&D approaches to the suit? An example might be SEH Kelly. I'm not sure if any poster here is taking inspiration from this perspective, at least I haven't come across them in the WAYWT threads. The SW&D approach does have a lack of color and I have yet to see a good tailored jacket or coat from them, so maybe that's why posters here tend to go with the shirt and chinos look when trying to be casual.
No. Not since Puritan New England.
Does Margiela have a summers end sale like their year end sales?
I'm not a fan of online custom if you don't have experience with shirts.
I'll point out one feature. The whole lapel collar is very elegant and has a nice roll. To your eyes, does it look about the same as what you see regularly? There's a tailor here, Musella, who is in Milan and I find his suits to be the most similar. Probably relates to what PatrickBOOTH said about northern italy. 
I am often struck that Agnelli's clothes usually looks different than all the Italian-made suits that many of our forum members have. I wonder, is there even a real difference or is it just an effect of the camera, person, and lifestyle pics? Is it because most forum-users wear Neapolitan style clothes and Agnelli doesn't? Is wool fabric different now than then? It's a mystery to me.
Another suggestion is to look at more SWD type brands if you're looking for pants that aren't so formal. Some examples are Lemaire, helmut Lang, zam b, etc. I do like those in comparison to most dress pants here in CM.