or Connect

Posts by Camilo

Thanks Jompso, will try that out mate. Rosenberg, maybe I should have said unsanforized, would that have been less nail-on-chalks for you?
I soaked a pair of raw jeans and put them on when they were damp to make sure the waist didn't shrink too much. I made a big mistake by sitting most of the time and now I have very unsightly knee bags. Anyone have the misfortune of experiencing this before? I was thinking of maybe putting some hot water localized in the knee area, not sure if this is a good idea.
Check out SuFu's sales thread in the supershopper section. Here, http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/30631-sales/page-157. A few stores have gone on sale recently, check out the posts from the last couple of days. A lot of them sell Common Projects, hope they have what you're looking for.
Gah! I've been waiting for Black Fleece to go onsale online since no store near me carries them. Maybe I should just bite the bullet.
Wow, I guess this also goes for the Agnelli boot as well. What a shame.
Sounds like an interesting guy. Do you know what he means when he says Rota trousers are more classic, and others not?
Can these shirts be worn untucked? How about the OCBD in particular?
We've seen 3 button and 2 button SB. Would love to see some attempts with a DB, if DB's are allowed.
@jedwards Is AmericanGent still in Naples? If you're interested in finding a tailor you can communicate well with, he might be a good guy to ask.
 Any chance you can post a full-frontal picture of that jacket?