or Connect

Posts by Borlaoak

The racehorse stamp is on the sole where it says Genuine Shell Cordovan?  Any idea what these shoes could be worth?  Paid $15 dollars for them.
Yes, I was thinking Hanovers after some internet searches.  Do serial numbers on the inside give anything away besides the size?
Picked up these Genuine Shell Cordovan shoes the other day at American Cancer Society.  They are in lovely shape, but the heel markings have rubbed off. Can anyone help identify the brand?  I can at least make out the Made In USA stamp.
I'm posting this again because it got lost in some previous brouhaha, and I'm fairly interested in the overcoat.   Can anybody give me any info/opinions on this overcoat?  I know Raleighs was a quality store but now out of business.  I saw it at GW and couldn't put it down for some reason.  Sorry for the pic quality, I'm still working on a lighting/display setup.  Any info here is good info.  The coat is time-stamped Jan. of 1966, and needs some very minor stitch-work...
New lurker/new thrifter here. Can anybody give me any info on this overcoat?  I know Raleighs was a quality store but now out of business.  I saw it at GW and couldn't put it down for some reason.  Sorry for the pic quality, I'm still working on a lighting/display setup.  Any info here is good info.  The coat is time-stamped Jan. of 1966.   In advance, please excuse any and all n00bie blunders.