or Connect

Posts by bouds

Got cart jacked for the size 4 POA.  Added it, took a call, went to check out, poof.
Not really feeling the black/gum 1s in photos, liked the black/white though, good quality too.
Schneider Elodea looks great, had my eye on it but never pulled the trigger. For a while you weren't able to add the item to your cart. Looks great.
You can preorder the 4.0 Multi on RoadRunnerSports, not as nice as those 5.0s.  Black and White Racers are available for preorder as well.
Anyone have the Bart in S, wondering about the fit.
Merino is very warm, I do stuff the liner a bit when wearing it buttoned up as well, looks great.  Love it.   I am concerned about the inner liner getting messed up, lower end was catching on one of my belt loops and thread kind of got loose but it was an easy fix, need to be careful.  A bigger concern for me is the jackets lining, think it's going to get roughed up quick.
What ever happened to the Elodea sweater?  Seemingly disappeared, or it sold out superfast.
I got a S and I'm not sure if it's going to fit, so I may down to swap younglee.
YMMV I called up when someone suggested it earlier, Rep applied it to the shirts/hoodie, not to the jeans.  Might be worth a shot.
It's right on the first page of the website, code is DEAL. Probably online only unless you have a specific code email.  Had one but it expired a few days ago.