or Connect

Posts by JasonYeckel

Well that is just sad to see. Contact them you know they will fix that up or just snag a pair of chicago screws fix it your self.
 So have a tailor put in darts. No one here will be able to really estimate Gustins tolerances it is all personal on how you like a shirt to fit, where the arm holes start all sorts of "cut" stuff. Best bet is snag a shirt off the "stock" page and see how a normal fits then you can check out the slim based on that. This explains why Gustin does those gingham get all that Jcrew business lol. http://instagram.com/thatjcrewginghamshirt
Well that clearly IS doable switching to a single inseam across all sizes, not out of line.
Wow this caught me you see that as a good argument!? Plenty of GOOD reasons not to bother with Gustin not getting a inseam custom is not one of them. It is group to order with about 3 months lead time when they are done lol.
 Both are reality now i thought? 
http://imgur.com/a/foQWa colored weft from naf showing fading expectations.
 Live up to that avatar name!  Some people just won't put trust in other customers. They do run various versions of the site that are different for users making sharing experiences confusing. I suspect this is just that and not a "ban" sweep. I personally WAS BANNED, but i am pretty sure they were/are smart enough to enact that with profile flags. I have/will not troll and try to make fake accounts, i just thought the ban was lame with no warning or reason given, but meh...
Drat lost a item in cart lol, so i got a different one damn you mauro!
 Red cores rule nothing like the red weft, well maybe they are both jeans. Slim versions are confirmed for oxfords.  
 Seems like just low lot numbers why it might have power sold. Grey silks they throw that up all the time with different id's and it sells hehe.  I always wonder if 3x1 sells more of them now because of the Gustin numbers. As well yeah weft color is not exactly gimmick but it is not for everyone. If anything gets a gimmick label it is glow in the dark & scratch n sniff jeans. Fade to color like the red cores i always thought was sweet. Same as indigo then dipped in sulfur...