or Connect

Posts by JasonYeckel

Are you rocking a sub 33 waist? Noticing that on the small waisted ones the button loops line up perfect to the yoke seam. On the 36's, just a slight bit over the seam bugs me me it is not consistent on sizes.
 hehe should feel like most levis ;) as they clock in at 12.5. Did you hot soak either of them to remove the starch? @lifeinabox looking good.
I just wanted to add in a cheesy pun. As well i just want a minimalistic version out of Gustin, is all. They do simple looks better. I have a shirt like this now and the arm pocket is odd. Not odd enough i took a seam ripper to it. As well wish they added some shirt/jacket pockets on the sides.
 Not a CPO or even in the navy, but hey what ever floats your boat.
This CPO confuses me as no chief petty officer in the navy would be caught dead in it.           When in doubt look to McQueen.
 Pretty sure that is wool above man as they have sneak peaked "wool cpo"
Guys i thought the same thing for a second, he did post that the blue was not an option and he was going forward on another fabric posted it was around august 18th i think. I was thinking when i got this one, shit i got to buy two shirts now :# lol 
I still have mine gave them to my dad didn't like the slim cut a all. So they just sit around tied them on a few weeks back busted a stitch in the button up area need to fix it sooner or later, need to lose some weight as well.
  Wow over 1.5 inches that must have HURT.  That will give to knee bags as well though so fit correct is key. well on second thought you can pull the fabric up before doing the squat to minimize the stretch in the knee but main pain in the buttt.
 Email them about it, must be ip banning or some dumb filtering and this is the results ;) Amateurs.