or Connect

Posts by PontiacPilate

Price drop 75 Shipped
Adding two more shirts       Both are size medium in great condition. I could find the exact charcoal shirt(info tag partially torn), but it has black buttons and a button down collar.     Both are 13 each.   I really want to get rid of all this stuff, so here's a bundle price  60 shipped for everything listed, plus two repp polos, AND a new J.Crew factory magic wallet in dark brown.
Update:   50 shipped per.
These are in great shape.  Minor wear and typical discoloration of the crepe soles.  The suede is in great shape.   I take paypal, and shipping is extra(priority mail at cost).  Will entertain all offers.
These are all in ok condition. Some flaws in the uppers but nothing bad, along with moderate wear on soles. Completely wearable shoes I accept paypal.  Shipping is extra(priority mail at cost). Will entertain all offers. Thanks for looking, any questions please ask!   The 663 Tassels are 70   The Brooks are 75. These run a little large   The full strap 683 are 60
Drop the price to 20 on the graysons.
The two salmon shirts have been sold.
Delrays sold and shipped.
These both are both used and in good wearable condition. Shipping is extra. Paypal accepted. Any further questions please ask.   The Grayson has been re heeled and resoled, with a little damage at the top of the heel. Size is 9D. Price is 30 USD   The Delray is the V tread model, with the original v tread and has been reheeled. Size is 9.5 EEE. Price is 40 USD
I think you would be fine with either size depending on how you'd want the fit to be.  The 38 will fit a little trimmer, and the 40 will be a bit looser.  With my late 70s peacoat I sized down for a trim fit with just a shirt under it, and it fits perfect as that.