or Connect

Posts by N E B

Stopped by Dover Street Market today and managed to try some stuff on. One piece was a navy suede jacket with bomber style collar and cuffs, a2 pockets, and a sort of throat latch, with sort of floral lining and raglan sleeves. Forgot to look at the tag stupidly and now I'm trying to track down the name of the jacket to look at the sizing to compare to other future pieces, since I liked how it fit. Any ideas? Thanks.
Any advice?
Hey guys, two quick questions.   First, I seem to be having trouble opening/finding the link to the sizing guide on the webpage. Sometimes it doesn't scroll down far enough (the right side of the page doesn't scroll down when the pictures do, even when it gets to the bottom) and when it does, the link doesn't do anything except dim the screen. Does this happen to anybody else? I'm using Chrome.   Second, just a little sizing advice on the cast coast wash. I've found...
What's the texture like? Is it on the hairier side like mohair or more like a typical wool or what? Never handled Angora before.
@gettoasty Awesome. I think the shetland looks great, and will probably get that. The white denim and the kaftan though... I wish I had more time to decide! 
Hmm, thanks. Is sizing down mainly for length issues or width? The rib-knit looks nice but the fit with the oyster shetland sweater plus white denim is very nice IMO.
@gettoasty Thanks for the reply. I'm tall and slim, so sometimes "short" is kind of a problem for me, but IV in schneider has never been a problem. Things like Ervell can give me issues though. As somebody knowledgeable in Lemaire, which would you suggest? Both look like they have beautiful texture.
Really down to the wire on the SP preorder, but what are the rib knit sweater and shetland sweater like? Never owned Lemaire before so I was just wondering how they might compare to something like Schneider's Poa cardigan. Interested in the brand but I thought I might try something smaller before jumping to the Kaftan coat.
 Really like this use of textures and shades of gray/black. Details?
@Pangolin's Schneider fit looks great. Echoing the softness of the Elodea knit. It's actually remarkable how soft a knit it is.   That fit makes me reconsider the cattail trousers. What's the fit on those like? I think he said relaxed thighs with strong taper, but any measurements floating around?