or Connect

Posts by xdarrellx

Robert Geller - AW14 Richard Pant in Black - Sz 46   Brand new never worn. I'm normally a 48 (33.5" waist, ~28-29" inseam) but the sz 48 I tried were slightly too big and these were slightly smaller than I would prefer. For a visual, the 48 fit me similarly to the Totokaelo fit pics but not very cropped and this pair fit more similarly to the Acrimony pics (See pic with white shoes).   Details: Relaxed pant with an elasticated waist and dropped inseam in a knit black...
If anyone is interested in those items I'm pretty sure you can still find them all available elsewhere for a bit less $.In 50 Amrag has a Richard jacket at 50% off: http://www.amrag.com/shopping/men/robert-geller-richard-jacket-item-10838730.aspxAnother 50 but need to proxy: http://komehyo.jp/disp/CSfGoodsPage_001.jsp?GOODS_NO=516470Zip blazer in 50 also less $ but need to proxy: http://www.parigot.jp/mens/sale/item-detail.html?id=11336381&itemid=11336381 Pretty cheap...
Robert Geller - SS13 White Short Sleeve Collarless Shirt - Size 48 Great condition. Bought last year in like new condition and have never worn it. Great shirt for summer.   Details: Collarless button down in a cotton-linen blend. Concealed front button closure/hidden placket. Straight hem. Elbow length sleeves allow you to roll up or wear down. Hand wash. 50% cotton, 50% linen. Made in Japan.   Measurements: Shoulder - 17.25" Pit to Pit - 21" Length -...
Patrik Ervell - AW14 Pocket Sweater Black - Sz Medium Brand new. Only on hanger for pics.   Details: Alpaca pocket sweater in black by Patrik Ervell. This classic fit crewneck sweater is made of baby alpaca wool, a luxurious fabric that is sourced from Peru. It is a very strong, high-grade fabric that is extra soft to the touch and warmer than sheep's wool. The pullover knit is made in Patrik Ervell’s signature textured seed stitch and features an inset left chest pocket...
Common Projects AW14 Black Cadet Derby - Size 44   Details: Derby in smooth black leather. Gold numbering detail at outer sides. Artificial sole in black. Dust bag and extra laces included. Made in Italy. Interest check on these brand new cadet derbies. Once they arrived I realized that they are a little too redundant in my collection and it would probably make more sense to get something different. Note: There is a small scuff on the right shoe near the 3rd eyelet...
Oak Street Bootmakers - Brown Camp Boot - Size 11 (Fit ~US11.5)Worn once. Details: Brown Horween Chromexcel leather. Hand-stitched moccasin construction. Form-fitting inner. Waxed stitching. Rawhide laces. Camp sole.Handcrafted in the USA. Great US made Horween shoes that just don't fit my wardrobe. Excellent condition, only worn once and no noticeable wear on sole. Some minor light marks on leather, most of which were there new and can likely be rubbed out. Size 11 but...
Robert Geller - The Knit Bomber AW14Brand new, unworn. Details:Long-sleeved bomber-style jacket in a charcoal and black washed wool blend. Mock collar. Zipper closure. Slanted pockets at front, and zip pocket at chest. Ribbed and elasticated detail in black at collar, cuffs and hem. Dry clean.60% wool, 39% polyester, 1% acrylic.Made in Japan.Size 4818.5" Shoulder, 22.5" Chest, 25.75" Sleeve and 26” Length Really nice jacket that is unfortunately a little too big for...
Don't know if this place has been mentioned here but they have a ton of AW14 stuff: http://komehyo.jp/disp/CSfDispSearchResult.jsp?kw=GELLER Wish I had seen it before I bought my red plaid. I sized up to 50 and I think the slightly relaxed fit is better than my AW13 48 but I have to cuff the sleeves. A 49 would be perfect. Tried out the Richard pants in my size but, just like the flight pants, they were a little too big/long so I returned them (sz48 back up on Fwrd if...
Thanks for that info! Most likely way longer than I want if you're that tall but I might try one from East Dane since they have free returns.
Thanks! If I get one I will try a size down then.