or Connect

Posts by xdarrellx

Don't know if this place has been mentioned here but they have a ton of AW14 stuff: http://komehyo.jp/disp/CSfDispSearchResult.jsp?kw=GELLER Wish I had seen it before I bought my red plaid. I sized up to 50 and I think the slightly relaxed fit is better than my AW13 48 but I have to cuff the sleeves. A 49 would be perfect. Tried out the Richard pants in my size but, just like the flight pants, they were a little too big/long so I returned them (sz48 back up on Fwrd if...
Thanks for that info! Most likely way longer than I want if you're that tall but I might try one from East Dane since they have free returns.
Thanks! If I get one I will try a size down then.
Anyone know if the current knit tank is super long like the AW13 one? East Dane says only 26.75" length but that must be the front which would make it pretty long. I'm looking for one like the shorter SS13 version.
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm between a 48 and 50 in Geller's slimmer jackets and I'll probably have to pass on it based on the p2p measurements combined with the padded lining.
Anyone have the AW10 leather and care to comment on fit (tts?), quality, wrinkly texture, etc? Any non store fit pics? http://www.styleforum.net/t/442582/robert-geller-rider-sz-48-leather
Robert Geller 3 Year Fade Blue Slim Fit Denim AW13 Size 48 (US 32) 95% Cotton / 5% Polyurethane Made In Japan   I believe these are a version of the Type D denim with a 3D wrinkle effect, loose top block, elongated rise and tapered leg. Bought them at the end of last year but have only worn them a few times as they didn't fit with my wardrobe.   Asking $95 shipped CONUS   Approximate Measurements Waist (Unaligned) - 17" Front Rise - 12.25" Inseam - 31.25" Thigh...
Just got these in and they are a bit too tight for me (5'10" ~162lbs) in the thigh and knee so I'm letting them go. BNWT $110 Shipped CONUS - Just trying to get back what I paid. Might also be willing to trade for another Geller item. Robert GellerSS14Grey Fade Washed Denim Jeans - Size 48 (US 32) New with tags - retailed for $399Made in Japan.95% cotton/5% polyurethane. Actual approximate measurements:Waist unaligned - 43 cm / 17 inThigh (~1 inch below crotch) - ~26.5 cm...
So the zipper monks finally arrived aaaand...... sorry but I think I'm going to have to keep em. I was worried that they might have too much of a resemblance to the punk/rockabilly/goth creeper but they are nice enough that they barely give me that vibe at all. Not sure how the shiny leather is going to look after they break in and crease though. Also happy with my other recent pick ups, the CP track shoes in black (were way overpriced at retail but really nice unbranded...
They just recently shipped them. Won't get here for another week...