or Connect

Posts by xdarrellx

Wasn't planning on buying the Jens jacket or shoes but was looking for some new summer clothes and found deals that I couldn't pass up. Turns out I really like them both although the jacket definitely leans more towards Engineered Garments/Surplus compared to the typical "Geller" look. Also finally got around to performing surgery to shorten these tencel flight pants. Really liking the Rx Tortoise/Gold Oskar sunglasses and Walter glasses as well.
I already got mine via proxy directly from the Y! shopping page: http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/blowz/search.html?p=geller 
I hope they fit because at those prices I'm about to have multiple pairs on the way. Always forgetting my sunglasses so finally no excuse not to have some extra Rx pairs available for the car, backpack, etc. Wanted the sole pair with the gold arms but if you click on the auction page link to the Y shopping page it looks like they are already gone.
 Yeah, it's a bit oversized and very easily stretched out. I'm a 48 and had to size down to small and it still fits fairly slouchy.
Common Projects - Black Leather Chelsea BootsSize 44 Crepe rubber solesElasticized goresDust bag includedMade in Italy Brand New. Have only been tried on briefly on carpet. Just got these as well as another pair of black boots and decided to pass these on. Sizing: Common Projects run large so the usual advice is to size down 1 from your regular size. I am a size US11.5D and wear a 44 in Common Projects (achilles & derby) and these fit as expected. $340 $320 Shipped CONUS...
Did the seller happen to be from PA? Although if it was the one I sold it probably would have still had the tag with it.Sorry, someone bought it almost immediately. It was pretty long for me at around 35" unstretched.
SS09 I think (03-9H-D4011)
Yeah the 100% is the long one. I got them both from Y!jp. Seems to be the same as the long red one from AW13. Oh yeah, also got this jacket that I remember seeing and liking when I saw someone post it here fairly recently.  Really like it but the only problem is my gf saw it and took off with it before I even had a chance to wear it out.
Someone just posted the same size/color fishtail parka I recently sold but is asking twice as much as I sold it for . Could just be a coincidence though since it's not the same user name that bought mine on that site.   Finally got another shorter mesh tank and never knew there were different variations out there with the same item #.