or Connect

Posts by bigbadbuff

That regina grain Alt Wein boot at FransBoone...
This is one of the best makeups out there period IMO.
AoM's site has been down for days now... *edit I see they put the old site back up in http format...
Getting on the lists for your shell grails: Knowing it means waiting for years when you are far from patient for such things:
Pretty hilarious to read thru this thread's history... as recently as 3 years ago how easily attainable many shell/other makeups were compared to now. Cigar and Ravello seemed to be not difficult at all to come by, Whiskey a little harder, Color 2/4 definitely still hard but out there.
This is my concern as well. I am planning on getting the Alden unlined LHS and new C&J wingtip soon... but I have a popular size so those will almost surely be gone during XMas sales. I am hoping the corporate event on Nov. 30th will let me grab these at 30% off, which is a hell of a deal...
My experience is JCrew's descriptions are somewhat often wrong- but, some retailers have been doing the Thomas heel recently on non-Indys (think Yenni did)
Wish I were a size 9, those Leffot natty captoes on Grailed would be mine. Love that makeup, good price too (not my listing)
Just remember Leffot has a no refund policy... exchange/store credit only. Some could care less about that, I do and prefer to work with more flexible businesses. Lot of variation in Alden finishing and fit IMO. I love many a model at Leffot and I probably would pull the trigger on the right model, just making sure you know and are ok with it.