or Connect

Posts by REguy

Maiden voyage for my brown crust shortwing bluchers with the dainite sole. Fantastic shoes for the price! Remember to size way down on the Rui. I'm a 10D Alden Barrie but went with a 9 Rui. The fits are similar.
New with original packaging Rustic American Brogues from Alfred Sargent. Style name "Stepney." These are from their Exclusive Line and are 1st quality. Uppers: Medium brown pebble grain calf Sole: Dainite Size: 9.5F UK (roughly equivalent to 10.5D US) Last: 87 (generous with a softly squared toe box) Free shipping to CONUS. International shipping will be quoted based on location. PayPal only. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Please PM with any questions. No...
New pair of Allen Edmonds Van Ness cap toes. 1st quality, not 2nds. I took a walk around the living room in them and put them in the closet. Nice foul weather shoes, but I'm trying to thin the herd. Shoes come in original box with flannel bags. Size: 10.5D Color: Black Material: Calf Sole: Rubber. Goodyear welted Please PM with any questions. Free shipping to US addresses via USPS Priority Mail. PayPal only. I don't accept returns, so please know your AE sizing.
Doing a little closet cleaning. I bought these new from J. Crew and only wore them twice. They come in the original box just as I got them from J. Crew with flannel bags and tissue. There were no plastic bags. The pictures are a pretty accurate representation of the shoes. There are really no condition issues, but I will point out there are some of the typical Alden over-dye "blotches" at the base of the tongues. I tried my best to capture them in the one photo. ...
Doing some closet cleaning. Here's a lovingly worn and cared for pair of Polo Marlow PTBs made by Crockett & Jones. You guys know the details. No unusual cuts, tears, etc. other than normal wear and tear. The soles still have a lot of life, and the uppers have a nice patina to them. Size: 10.5D Last: 325 Material: Brown shell cordovan Soles: Double leather Shoes come in original box with bags. Please PM with any questions. Shipping to CONUS only via Priority Mail....
I received that scam email that appeared to be from Meermin. Since I had just ordered a couple pairs, it did have me thinking something might have gone wrong with the order. I sent them a PM to make sure they were aware of it. Here's their response for everyone's benefit... Thanks for your message. This email you received is not from Meermin, is not legitimate. Our technical team managed to block that fraud site. Said that please never provide a credit card detail...
Doing some closet cleaning. Here's a lovingly worn and cared for pair of Polo Marlow wingtips made by Crockett & Jones. You guys know the details. No unusual scrapes, cuts, etc. other than normal wear and tear. The soles still have a lot of life in them, and the uppers have a nice patina to them. Size: 10.5D Last: 325 Material: Brown shell cordovan Soles: Double leather Shoes come in original box with bags. Please PM with any questions. Shipping to CONUS only...
New pair of Anthony Cleverley Branaghs (Chelsea shoe). Cigar shell cordovan (crup). These are a limited edition of 100 pairs, this being #24/100. It pains me to sell them, but they're a touch too narrow for me. Shoes come in original box with bags and shoe trees. Retail: $2,200 Size: 9E Material: Shell cordovan Color: Medium to Dark Brown Sole: Single leather with subtly beveled heels Sole Measurements: 4" x 12 1/8" A brief word on sizing based only on my...
New pair of Alden Unlined Chukkas in Navy Suede (1483). Shoes come in original packaging with bags (no trees). 1st Quality. They just sat in my closet for too long so I'm moving them along. Size: 10.5 D Last: Leydon Material: Navy Suede Sole: Single Leather Waterlock Flex Welt Sole Measurements: 4.5" x 12.75" Please PM with any questions. Free shipping to US addresses via USPS Priority Mail. International shipping quoted by destination. PayPal only. Know your...
Previously worn pair of Allen Edmonds Malvern brown calf chukka boots. They're in good shape and clean condition as you can see in the pictures. No major scrapes, cuts, or other abrasions. I bought them as 2nds, but the only defect I could find is a small area on the outside of the left shoe where the leather had a few odd vertical wrinkles. I showed this area as best I could in the close-up photo. Honestly, it's barely noticable. Size: 10.5 D Last: 1...