or Connect

Posts by bure

Hey all, Dayton service boots in brown - size 8.5 In my opinion they run 1 size larger than marked. Come with leather outsole, leather laces, and topy soles. Very good condition, used only 3-5 times outside. Original retail, $400.
Hello all, For sale is my TOJ1 Size 52 with Size 48 Lengths, All Black Exterior, Black Cotton Twill lining. Never been worn out. Please PM me http://templeofjawnz.com/?page_id=784
Thought I'd post this here first... For Sale: TOJ1 Size 52 with Size 48 Lengths, All Black Exterior, Black Cotton Twill lining. Never worn out! PM me
I have a Black/Black TOJ1 Size 52 with 48 lengths. Looking to trade for TOJ1 Size 50 with 48 lengths. Thanks!
Just received my Black TOJ1... doesn't fit, so very sad If you're looking to trade your size 50 for a 52 (with 48 length), let me know...
Hmm the enzyme size medium F/W11 was too slim for me, but I'm usually an M in W+H. How is the sizing on these? Which one did you think was more comfortable?
Has anyone compared the Enzyme Washed Hoodie to the Large Loop Terry Hoodies? (size/comfort wise) I tried on the Enzyme from F/W11 but it wasn't THAT comfortable. Also how is this new short sleeve japanese slub button up? Too bad I can't try anything on in person :/
But was it $460 nice?
Perfect, just what I needed to know
You could try a Patagonia Torrentshell jacket...but I'm not sure how to size it, anyone have experience with it?I'm 5'8" 175lbs, 40-41" chest, 32-33" waist. I'm probably a medium, but maybe a small would work better.