or Connect

Posts by tom153

I wouldn't be surprised if they safely make it to your humidor. Just look at what majority of the posters are smoking in this thread and note that majority are US based. I was just pointing out that this new provision does not change the embargo. As far as cigars are concerned everything is pretty much the same.
If they will process it, it won't be because it's now legal to buy them, as you thought. The $100 import of tobacco and alcohol for US citizens is only for those who have a valid reason to visit Cuba. Regular tourism is still illegal as is mail ordering...
Did you get yourself a chamber vac, or are those foodsaver bags? Hard to tell on my phone. What are lamb bellies like? Where do you get them?
Piob, have you been doing anything interesting lately? I've only made some breakfast sausage and that's it...
Nice man! How long did you let it go for? I've smoked mine for about 12 hrs each time and they've been really good. Beter than some BBQ competition winners who catered one of our corporate parties... Only thing I've been smoking lately have been shoulders... think I need to smoke a couple of duck breasts again.
Hit up Schwartz's if you're in that area. Absolutely do go to Au Pied De Cochon (make a reservation). Whisky Cafe if you guys are planning on smoking (suggest you bring your own).
I've had my Anova for about 4 months now? Absolutely no complaints and I feel more comfortable buying from a company that has been making these circulators for labs...
Have been super busy so don't know anything about them. $$$? Shoot me a PM if you don't want to post.
Nice!I lub me some 2s Had a '10 the other night and it was lovely as well!As for the D4s, I guess I'll give them some rest, but I've only got like 6 left I think. As i said, I do remember them actually being better about a year back...'12 SCdlH Principe and an '11 PLP the other day - surprisingly both just meh...Birthday is on Saturday and I'm going to be in Montreal - planning on going to Au Pied De Cochon and then the Whisky Cafe afterwards with Mrs. tom153....
These were pol mar 11 and I actually remember them smoking better than this...