or Connect

Posts by ar638

thanks a lot for your feedback burton. i actually replied back to her and here is how it went:   me - "I am a little surprised at your suggestion of 6.5. Did you mean 7.5? As I mentioned I wear 41 normally which I believe is 7.5 in UK." betty - "Sorry in that case maybe 7UK , I really think that 7.5 UK  is big for you. Maybe I am wrong."   hence inclined to go with 7.0 UK, and if that turns out to be too big, order the 6.5 UK.    must say its nice to be receiving...
hi all. i'm keen on buying a pair of carminas as my first pair of good quality shoes and as i live in asia, i want to maximize the chances of ordering the right size first time around.   i tried a few oxfords at church's and dunhill, and came up 7 in both. i currently own some geox lace ups that are 41, and whole bunch of timberland loafers which are either US 7.5 or 8.0.    i emailed carmina with my foot measurements (25.7cm x 10.3cm for the left, right slightly...
hi. this forum has been very educational and i've learnt a lot in the few weeks i've been browsing it. but now i'm in need of some more pointed advice for an important day coming up.   i'm getting married in dec, in the tropics, in a partly outdoor ceremony. i've been toying with the idea of a medium or light grey suit with a light pink or light peach/orange shirt, and need some advice on what route to take with regard to the following:    1. shoes - thinking either...