or Connect

Posts by novaliss

Thanks for the kind words guys and big thanks to @Synthese for helping promote!    Make sure to check out @keanswon 's #GirlsinGeller shoot in the issue too, featuring his and @melonadejello 's expansive RG archives
 this year as in ss15? if so then yes, its all pretty thin and breathable from what I remember, which helps create some nice shapes when worn
 sorry for the late reply on this...1st jacket is the Richard jacket2nd is the Dominik jacket (thanks for the shoutout @keanswon)3rd jacket is the tape bomber (from the same group as the parka this collection) everything is designed, then samples are made, and then stores come in and place orders, then the show happens, then stores get the pieces and you can buy them. Not everything in the show gets produced, as @OccultaVexillum pointed out, and not everything that is made...
i'm in too, let's make this happen@keanswon 
We're interviewing him on Thursday, want to submit this as a question?
I wouldn't necessarily say "big" per se but he has a larger build and pretty broad shoulders. 
Yea he generally wears size 52 in his own stuff and the jacket is indeed too small for him. 
Long time scammer (of mostly Dior Homme items) has addresses in those two locations. He has tried, unsuccessfully, to screw me over many times. If anyone from MS or AL wants to purchase feel free to get in touch.
In case someone is feeling spendy and wants a once in a life time RG experience.....http://www.ebay.com/itm/191384604330   Robby wants $1,300 for it, additional $$$ on there is to cover pp and ebay fees.
 C'mon you guys, keep those questions coming!