or Connect

Posts by gospastic

they sell the red version at a store around here. if interested let me know
i have these shoes as well, and have never noticed the flap to bother me. perhaps you can tuck the flap in? i think ive tried it once, and i couldn't really feel it. could be an alternative to cutting it.
Quote: Quote: (gospastic @ May 11 2005,23:52) hello, i am on a diet somewhat similar to this. it is a carbohydrate cycling diet, which has much of the same effect in that i am able to lose fat while losing minimal muscle. i basically eat half or a little bit more than half of my maintenance calories for 3 days (about 1700), which consists of lean meats, healthy fats and fibrous vegetables. i then eat my maintenance calories or a bit above for 3...
hello, i am on a diet somewhat similar to this. it is a carbohydrate cycling diet, which has much of the same effect in that i am able to lose fat while losing minimal muscle. i basically eat half or a little bit more than half of my maintenance calories for 3 days (about 1700), which consists of lean meats, healthy fats and fibrous vegetables. i then eat my maintenance calories or a bit above for 3 days (about 3000), consisting again of lean meats, but lots of starchy...