or Connect

Posts by dohare

have a current pair replicated, nothing to worry about.
  back in business fellas. while it's nice to have someone elses insurance company buy you a new bike, i really hope i'm not due for another crash for a while.   PS: was quickly reminded at how terrible stock exhausts are.
it's what, 300-400 bucks? could save you thousands from your insurance being raised over a wrongful citation or your deductible. in my town, its very bike-friendly, the cop was on my side. other places I feel like the rider is always looked at for the blame. so it's just a good way to hedge your bets.  PS: thank god for total loss coverage, getting MSRP + Tax for a 2014 cb500f, but im going to cough up some dough to get ABS. considering i paid 4k for the 2013, there is a...
so, this happened yesterday.   my advice to everyone, ride with a helmet cam or bike cam. It caught the entire thing, I was not at-fault, a lady jumped across an intersection into my lane because she didn't 'see me." Video caught the entire crash and audio caught her apology and admitting fault.   hopin the bikes not totaled, we'll see tomorrow when the insurance guys come out.
  http://www.stellardecals.com/lojack-cf.html what if i put these all over my bike cover? maybe one on the skid plate? is that ridiculous to think itd save you from the rookies? hahha
that is some serious shit. and is making me paranoid.
there aren't gates in these garages? lol
i cant pick philly as having "experienced" moto thiefs. haha. but, id like to kill the moto thief on the other end of the AMA. its like conversing with the enemy.
i live in the suburbs in southern NJ, so my bike is pretty safe, i have plenty of neighbors with sportsters/cruisers sitting in their driveway. i park mine behind the house with a cover.  when I start taking her into philly for work, ill park her in a garage for safety. i was thinking about getting a xena alarm for the rotor...but if someone is going to pick up my bike and throw it in a truck, i dont think thatll do much?     so then i was thinking about a chain, but...
so you guys just have comprehensive, not collision?