or Connect

Posts by SkinnyGoomba

Talisker DE is solid, I actually like it over the 10 year. Haven't tried Oban DE and I have a bottle of Lag DE still unopened but I am eagle awaiting giving it a try. I bought a Kilchoman the other day, going to give that a go tonight.
18 does not disappoint, I just like that the 12 has more fire in the belly, similar to Balvenie 12, it has some guts. For older stuff I give preference to Oban which ages very well. I could easily mistake Oban 18 for a 21 or 25 in a blind taste, it becomes interesting straight away.
Lookin' good. Oil stocks have a a ways to go, but I don't expect them to recover to the pre-dip levels for a while, nor do I want them to. I'd like to keep loading up on them for a while.
Indeed.Nice couple days rally, but seems a bit excessive on basically accommodating language of the fed, or maybe people are happy that the price of oil is killing Russia.I realise this is an unfortunately common thing, but I find it ridiculous that people in other countries take out relatively large loans in currency other than their own. I am reading about people who are going to be defaulting on their mortgages because they took out a mortgage in dollars that they're...
Awesome! Hp12 is a gem, I actually prefer it to the 18.
Here's a thing I'm making that has some relevance to this thread;
Nice! If you like Balvenie or highland park you'll likely enjoy the A'Bunadh. It's a little more intense on the nose.
Thanks for posting that up Matt. I've been looking for flush mount supply grills for quite some time.
Apparently I've been on a bench building binge. First; new toys Next, bench. This is going to be a saw bench, so while I'm making it seating height the actual purpose is to saw things on it. As usual, doing everything by hand.
Stone, teak, cedar, mahogany...