or Connect

Posts by beaur

My mom told me never to give money to strangers!
Frank,   Thanks for posting the pictures.  A nice reminder of my recent visit.  The surprise for me was the Jermyn St was what I had pictured Savile Row to be like.  Small older shops on a narrow street all bunched together. Present day Savile Row is more open and "corporate" than I had imagined.  As it was my first time in London the arcades were a pleasant surprise.  Can't remember which one (Burlington?) has great macarons as well as vintage Omega watches.  Could have...
These followed me home from my London trip.  Guess I'll keep them.  I know there are some oxblood derby's waiting out there for me too!! :)   Have to say that I tried a few different manufacturer's shoes on and for the RTW these fit me the best.  I just don't have the skinny feet most people seem to have these days or I am not willing to walk around with shoes that squeeze.   If you are in London you should pay a visit to the shop.  Friendly and helpful, even...
Waiting for my trip to begin.  Will be in London next week and plan on visiting the shop. Planning on robbing a bank before I leave :)