or Connect

Posts by bbob2013

Is there a practical reason why the right belt loop is a a little longer then the left? 
Great looking trousers, did you get them lined?
Has anyone sent in a shirt that you have pinned areas that need adjustment? If so how did that work out?
Hey folks, Could really use some advice on optimizing my fit. I am sending this shirt and chino out for replication with some modifications. The areas I'm not happy with are highlighted, mainly arms front and back. Also, my biggest gripe, the back (particularly lower back). The pants, need to be longer and bigger lower leg openings, my biggest area of concern is the seat. My plan of attack:Shirt: adjust for sloping shoulders (not accounted for in pics below). Decrease back...
  These look great, as well as your CXL creation! How different are these side by side? Color profiles look very similar.
  Did you provide and any measurements or just request them to adjust for sloping shoulders as needed? Thanks
I have my shirt measurements just about dialed in except for the back. Seems like a somewhat common issue here but I can' find any posts here on how best to instruct Luxire to correct.   Has anyone successfully adjusted the upper back? My yoke seems fine, the area is just below the yoke most notable where the shoulders meet the sleeve attachment, there is too much material here. I know there needs to be some extra here for movement, but mine is a it excessive, as well as...
 Thanks! Have heard good things about Once, but know NOTHING about it, need to read up. Thanks! Hedwig is scheduled to close before my trip (provided it doesn't get extended), this is one I was excited about. Thanks! This is one I have near the top of my list.
Hey folks,   I am planning a NYC trip for about 5 days the first week in November, and we want to catch some shows. In the past, I've just waited and bought tickets once I'm there. I know the Tony awards are coming up, think this will influence ticket sales?   Anybody seen any good shows this season? In my casual observation the offerings look a little lacking compared to past years. Thoughts?   These are the shows I'm considering: A Gentleman's guide, Kinky Boots,...