or Connect

Posts by bbob2013

Is this a walnut Rutledge?   I got the image from the board, but not sure who first posted or whose pic this actually is...  
@bl@ster   Thanks for the update, hope you don't think I was calling you out, that wasn't my intent. Just trying to figure out what kind of surprise I'm in store for!   Your original pictures are what sealed the deal and made this a buy for me.
 So is the leather for the Nordstrom McClean currently different than the brown offered in 2014? Mine should arrive by the end of the week and I can conform if no one knows for sure.
PSA: Nordstrom has the 1000k "McClean" cap toe on sale as part of the anniversary sale.     I just ordered a pair, and they told me this is a Nordstrom specific model, is that true?   Thanks!
Are the golf shoes with spikes removed suitable for daily wear? More specifically, is the First Cut essentially an Elgin? Or are there major differences?   Thanks!
Hello all,   Awaiting Luxire feedback from private email, but would love others feedback.  I feel that the yoke and arm length are good, areas of most concern for me are chest (mainly near where arms meet the body), upper and lower back too baggy, and arms are too baggy. Thoughts on shoulder slope?   Is this pattern even worth tweaking or best to have this shirt (or other) locally altered and send in?    Any and all feed back much appreciated. standard luxire button...
Hello all,   Would really love some feedback on my pant fit. Sorry in advance for the low quality pics :(   I am going to send these out for duplicating (different fabric), unless anyone can make a strong argument against that idea. These fit well (in my opinion), the waist is right at the top of my pelvic bones. I struggle with rise and pant length and feel these are as good as I have been able to get off the rack.  In fact, I think I could decrease the brake a bit....
I've had that heel separation issue on about half of AE's. I even had one total heel separation mid-stride (McTavish).  I was pretty upset as these were all firsts, however AE DID take care of me, they went above and beyond. Moving forward, I keep a close eye on them, and when I see about 3/4'' split I drop them off at my local cobbler and he makes short work of then for an affordable price. It's an added expense, but I consider it a cost of doing business. I would rather...
  Hey Al Dente, Did you keep your ECs? If so, did you treat them at all?
2 out of 3 ain't bad from my seconds haul!   I got the dark brown Harrison's, which are nothing short of awesome! Really happy with these! If there are any left I highly recommend picking up a pair.   I also picked up the Shelton's, purely as an impulse. They look much better in real life than on screen. Still struggling with what I'll wear them with or when.   Last but not least, I finally got into the Eagle Creek game. These are weird, and not at all what I...