or Connect

Posts by nevereast

24/7/365 bro
I haven't really noticed sales but I don't think anyone really buys direct from wolverine...I would buy the on sale elsewhereI am sure their sale is still 80-100 bucks more than u need to pay
I would return
I cannot imagine anyone fitting more than a finger behind their heel maybe if they don't tie them like douchebags Do yours fit or are they too loose....? what are you even attempting to determine? what is going on here
Yes, the dye is coming off. What have you in terms of care or conditioning and where did you purchase them?
this information is found on any of the 400 pages in this thread
Therightlace.com. $8 free shipping.Don't bother rewaxing.
Yes, but it was a bit worse than that.  I saddle soap'd them recently and noticed what you described. I think I removed a bit more finish in an area that was previously not an issue. I will just be very careful there in the future. Here is what I received from Nick
Nice. I had the same experience asking him about my boots (dying coming right off) - he linked me to a few products and confirmed it would only be a superficial issue.Very cool of him to respond
I would email nick horween. nick@horween.comOr just look at how other rough out leathers are protected or treated.