or Connect

Posts by warrjs

Gentlemen,     I purchased a pair of APC New Standards about a week ago, but there's already been an accident. I spilled a significant amount of ketchup on my jeans after only one week, and I had to wash them. I turned them inside out, used cold water, delicate detergent, and rinsed them as carefully as possible. I'm seeing some indigo loss, but I'm not sure how much.  To what extent will this effect the fading? I assume it isn't a death sentence, but I also assume...
Gentlemen,   I'm just getting into the world of raw denim, and it's a bit overwhelming. I was hoping you all could assist me in my search for some well-fitting denim.  My first purchase was a pair of APC New Standards, 30". They fit wonderfully, and will stretch out a bit over time. I'm looking for some heavier denim to augment my wardrobe, but I don't know which fits would be best. I'm looking for anything similar to the NS fit.  Thus far I've looked into the Naked...
Gentlemen,   I'm just getting into the world of raw denim, and it's a bit overwhelming. I was hoping you all could assist me in my search for some well-fitting denim.  My first purchase was a pair of APC New Standards, 30". They fit wonderfully, and will stretch out a bit over time. I'm looking for some heavier denim to augment my wardrobe, but I don't know which fits would be best. I'm looking for anything similar to the NS fit.  Thus far I've looked into the Naked...
delete thread