or Connect

Posts by joshgustin

We actually use a light weight sew in lining on the collar.
Yes, thanks. We're kind of weak out here. Wet but it's still in the mid 50's so I'm not sure how much we can complain.
Same options. Classic, slim or tall.
Okayama starts with a bit of a green/grey cast. The Italian fabric is very pure blue and has smoother texture.
Since you gents on this forum have been instrumental in prodding me along on a lined trucker, I thought I'd let you weigh in on a few lining choices. Below are two lighter weight flannels I'd like to try (bottom is our waxed brown fabric). What do you like?  
Oh yah, we'll definitely get back on lighter weight or lighter shade denim. I predict some will appear this month.
Knits are coming. Never as quickly as we'd like but I'm going to venture to say you may see a launch this month on our first knit product. Haven't turned to spring jackets yet. Agree on the Dobby. I actually forgot to put my name on the list for one of those -- huge mistake.
That one didn't fund. We run our waxed canvas a lot so it'll probably be back at some point.
3 button
We just haven't found a lot of heavy flannel yet. Most has been patterned so far.