or Connect

Posts by joshgustin

Trying to find more of that particular Hickory stripe. I found a few alternatives I like so those will probably make an appearance soon.
Working on a rucksack but still early. I want one of those pretty badly myself so that tends to help move it along :). Haven't done any Type II's yet. Just started on a blazer so that's likely the next up.
We're a few samples in on a wool CPO so that will probably be our first wool garment. Hoping to get it out in September. We also just found some crazy wool selvedge denim but the price is almost double anything we've ever used, including the 23oz stuff. Are you interested in a wool chino or more denim style pant?
Varies a lot. Sometimes we run a fabric once and never find it again. Some fabrics are more available and if we get requests we will try to offer them again. They Heavyweight is pretty rare, so unless we have a bit left now, it's probably in the unlikely to return camp. Definitely sign up to be notified for products you're interested. That's probably easiest way to keep tabs on all the campaigns. Thanks.
Yes! Actually just started working on one. It'll be a bit more informal and have some workwear details. More to come on this.
That will definitely be back in the next month or so.
I'll see what I can find.
Looking good. Casey here wears those a lot and they age quite nicely as the white starts coming out.
We actually just got in some really nice stuff from Italy, including an indigoxindigo. Your wish may be granted.
The shoulders on our classic fit are already pretty trim so we didn't want to take that measurement down. We have been asked a lot to slim the body down, which is where we focused. Side scoops are a totally different shape on the workshirt and lower on both fits as compared to our standard button down. Thanks.