or Connect

Posts by CoffeeDudeGuy

Am I in that list for TL? If not, sign me up!
  My friend and I got his cousin to bring back a Hibiki 21 and Hakushu 18. Sooo good. Hibiki is like nectar, the Hakushu reminds me of the forest, for the trees... Nikka Whisky from a barrel (available here) is also pretty good, and at 51.4% proof it really hits the spot in a good way. I hear that all the whisky over 21yo are kept in Japan because of short supply, especially after Fukushima. So make that Nippon trip count.   [[SPOILER]]   Looks really good, I'm green with...
  So, along the lines of Bois du Portugal I guess? Though Creed is probably still cleaner/clearer scented than those.
  Wear a sarong, it's CM in some parts of the world
  Aw hell, just missed them. They played 28 Oct in Melbourne. I'll just catch the Foo Fighters then (and maybe Accadacca).
  I'll have a 30mL decant of that frag please. What with the weather we're having now, I may get to try it out sooner than later.
 Oo-ee-oo you look just like Buddy Holly  I wear mine for the face-shape/size-to-glasses-size ratio, not the overly large versions. Plus the frames don't tarnish like the metal frames. I took inspiration from "The man with the horn-rimmed glasses" in Heroes:
Doesn't he make blue meth in the basement?   "Good value for money", but only for the Brits I suppose
Has anyone tried Anderson & Sheppard before? They have an online store now: http://shop.anderson-sheppard.co.uk
  Michael Fassbender wore a suede version in X-Men I thought looked pretty good.