or Connect

Posts by mhdena

The jacket is to small, short. If it was the proper size you could close the vent. So you told the tailor what you wanted and he said "sure I can do it", without trying to fit you properly? Anyone who knows what they are doing would have talked you out of that look you wanted for your own good.
Studs are for Black Tie and a Bow Tie.With a regular suit and regular tie the buttons of the shirt won't be seen anyway.To recap, yes its out of the question.Don't do it.
For an infrequent suit wearer a charcoal solid and a navy solid are all you really need. You can go anywhere at anytime, just add shirts and or ties and you'll always be appropriately dressed. Now once you have these 2 basics you can add pinstripes in blue and grey. I would not buy a linen suit for second suit. I've heard there are 50 shades of grey, after the 4 basics I would focus here.
Peak lapels belong on DB suits, IMO. Stick with the notch as it is more versatile. Now if you had a dozen suits and wanted something different that's different, but even then I would go DB.
Get a Double Breasted, you'll be glad you did.
No Get a solid navy tie to go with that shirt and jacket.
Wearing suspenders will help your pants fit and drape better. Take a picture with the jacket buttoned and your hand not in your pants pocket. The hand in pocket pose isn't helping.
Are you really serious with this question?
You need to familiarize yourself with whatever the brand is, once you know what the real one looks and feels like then you'll be able to spot a fake. This means going to where they sell them retail and thoroughly examine them.
Looks like a girly man's coat.The wearer of this coat won't stay young like Peter Pan forever.A traditional below the knee coat is by far better all around.