or Connect

Posts by mhdena

If you haven't worn them take them back. They may go with slacks, but not with jeans and not with a suit. IMO
I shaved my head Dec, 2011. The 1st thing I noticed was how cold my head got just walking through the house in So Cal.I discovered the Fedora Lounge and now have several custom fedoras as well as custom Panamas.And women do notice and compliment always.
If I see a suit I happen to like and it has a single vent, it will become ventless in short order. No vents, or 2 vents for me. Single vents have always reminded me of Old Man suits and I started wearing suits over 50 years ago.
If I see a suit I happen to like and it has a single vent, it will become ventless in short order. No vents, or 2 vents for me. Single vents have always reminded me of Old Man suits and I started wearing suits over 50 years ago.
Over the age of 15 this is a No No in my book.Not really a good look at any age to be honest.
The jacket is to small, short. If it was the proper size you could close the vent. So you told the tailor what you wanted and he said "sure I can do it", without trying to fit you properly? Anyone who knows what they are doing would have talked you out of that look you wanted for your own good.
Studs are for Black Tie and a Bow Tie.With a regular suit and regular tie the buttons of the shirt won't be seen anyway.To recap, yes its out of the question.Don't do it.
For an infrequent suit wearer a charcoal solid and a navy solid are all you really need. You can go anywhere at anytime, just add shirts and or ties and you'll always be appropriately dressed. Now once you have these 2 basics you can add pinstripes in blue and grey. I would not buy a linen suit for second suit. I've heard there are 50 shades of grey, after the 4 basics I would focus here.
Peak lapels belong on DB suits, IMO. Stick with the notch as it is more versatile. Now if you had a dozen suits and wanted something different that's different, but even then I would go DB.
Get a Double Breasted, you'll be glad you did.