or Connect

Posts by mhdena

Either one
Its not even worth $695.00But since you're so in love with this designer tell them you want to be on their "Special Preview List" because you'll buy whatever they're selling.
Borrowed from the Fedora Lounge http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL888/13487861/24316079/406479824.jpg
Photo 2 guy has it right, you should always tilt your hat. Wear it like you own it!!Photo 1 guy isn't pulling the boater off at all, the Panama guy, yes he is.
I'm complemented by men and women about equally, men usually complement me for my hats, Beaver Fedoras, Milan and Panamas. Men also seem to complement gray suits more than women. Women complement the hats too, and sometimes the shoes. They seem more likely to complement blue suits and ties as well. Also shirts.
Youngblood, you need some help! Do not go to a regular mall! Go to a Nordstrom Rack, an Off 5th, or an Outlet Mall. you should be able to find much better shoes on sale at these outlets than what you're about to get in a regular mall. Last tip, take your girl along with you!
Go to a Marshalls or Burlington Coat factory and try on some sport coats and suits and find your size. Burlington has trenchcoats too.
I have a Milan from Art Fawcett, its one of my favorites, I'd like to get one of Optimo's one day. Here are my Semi Colados, one by Art, one from Panama Bob blocked by Art
Same size as your suit size.