or Connect

Posts by bengal-stripe

Nice one!!!Unlike stamp-collecting, a shoe-collection does require lots of space.You might soon need an extension added-on to 'Villa Browne'.
Grenson have now teamed-up with Nick Wooster to produce that kind of stuff: http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/style/articles/2015-10/08/nick-wooster-and-grenson-shoe-collaboration-for-selfridges As Miss Jean Brodie (in her prime) would have said: "For those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing they like!"
That' pretty much in line with UK prices. I have an article from the 'Financial Times' in front of me. I'm not absolutely certain about the date, but presumably around 1997. The following prices are listed for bespoke shoes: John Lobb (SJ) £1490 *** Foster & Son £1110 *** New & Lingwood £1050 *** Cleverley £1000 *** Jason Amesbury £1000. Ready-to-wear shoes: John Lobb £385 - £420 *** Edward Green £365 - £425 *** Cleverley £225 -265 *** Church's ...
I believe, you are talking about naphtha (lighter fluid).As a cleaner it removes all kind of sticky residue without doing harm. Probably the best stuff to remove sticky labels without ripping off the surface underneath. As it evaporates very quickly, you might need several applications to remove a significant amount of gunk.In shoemaking it is used by closers to remove traces of rubber cement from inaccessible spots.
+ 1
English (and European) ties have the stripes run down from left to right, American ties have the stripes run down from right to left.http://nicetiestore.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/difference-between-european-and.html
The design will be asymmetrical and off-centre to match young Steven's fringe:
Fair guess, something from Steven will be coming Nicholas' way..Could that be our friend Nicholas selecting the cloth for his forthcoming suit?
I met up with Luigi Solito earlier today (to collect a sport coat which turned-out very nicely indeed) and asked him about New York.He and shirt maker Luca Avitabile will be back in NYC next week and will see clients on Thursday Dec 3 and Friday December 4.Venue is the same as previously:HMS International Fabric Corporation730 5th Avenue, Suite 502New York NY, 10019 USAThey promised me to put it up on instagram later today.Otherwise:satoriasolitonapoli (at) gmail.com - ...
Jesper is preparing the ground to borrow the shoes from time to time:"Just chuck them across fjord, sound and Skagerrak in my direction!"