or Connect

Posts by benno

Since I just moved to nowhere ville PA, I need to find a new hairdresser, anyone know of reputable chains? thanks
Hey, I was just thinking of experimenting with some distressing of some old jeans, and possibly do my own distressing in the future. What do you guys use to do this? Any favorite method or technique? Thanks, ben
I would try to find an outlet center with outlets from stores like Banana Republic, J Crew, Kenneth Cole, maybe Hugo Boss if you can afford it. If you are patient just wait for stuff to come around on clearence and you can get a lot of this clothing marked way down from regular retail. Also check out stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls for good deals and designers like Ken Cole, DKNY, Ralph Lauren, etc.
What do you guys think of sideburns? Stylish? Cheesy? Totally unacceptable? If you like them, how big? What shape? I'm just wondering what you all think. Thanks, ben
Hey, its time for me to get my senior pictures, and i don't know what to wear. I want to stay away from the standard (yawn) jacket, dress shirt, tie. Anyone have ideas on how to get away from this, but still look acceptable? Thanks, ben
So i finally got around to renting oceans 11, and the movie was great. i love the kind of shirts that brad pitt is wearing throughout the movie. anybody know where i can buy these without spending an arm and a leg? Thanks ben
Hey, I have somewhat hairy arms, and I would like partially remove some of the hair, kinda thin it out. Is there any way to do this??? Thanks ben