or Connect

Posts by Somatic

I'm confused... and actually a tad worried now. Ordered the iPhone 6 Plus without even thinking about jean pocket sizes! It's going to be sticking more than halfway out now. 
I'm lmao because they're made for the badass rebel rock star appeal... And people want them all to be the same on them all. Something like that probably needs to be purchased in person or over the phone with a SA.
  Thanks very much Namor! That is definitely very helpful. I was just hoping they'd have a free shipping promotion sometime soon. Guess that's just completely random or not advertised through email.
And how is that asking a stupid question? When do their seasonal sales start? How often do they give free shipping codes? If you don't know, don't answer. If you don't want to help someone out, don't answer. That simple. No need to be rude.
Nope. Not even going to fake a chuckle for that.
Anyone?
How often does Farfetch offer discounts? Am I going to have to wait until December? :(
What belt size if my pants/jeans size is a 32?    Thanks!
No Dior Homme boutiques near me... but thoughts on their jeans? Maybe how they compare to Saint Laurent denim? (Only similar ones I own)
No... could you message me a copy of the article? :)