or Connect

Posts by J011yroger

Greetings all, I'm attending a wedding the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend at 4pm at an upscale catering hall on the water. I assume it will be partially outdoors and temperature 70-80F. Is this a spring or summer wedding? A day or night one? Worst case I'll wear a navy suit, shepard check tie, white shirt and call it a day but I can't help but think there is a better choice. Suggestions? Ideas? J
Thank you! Thread didn't come up in my search, sorry for the lame thread. J
Greetings all, I'm attending a wedding the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend at 4pm at an upscale catering hall on the water. I assume it will be partially outdoors and temperature 70-80F. Is this a spring or summer wedding? A day or night one? Worst case I'll wear a navy suit, shepard check tie, white shirt and call it a day but I can't help but think there is a better choice. Suggestions? Ideas? J
Great outfit barring the enormous rose though, the jacket is great, and I'd love to se the vest alone. J
What about those elastic things bartenders and dancers wear that hold your shirt to your socks? J
Very nice Roy! J
When would one wear a smoking jacket in 2014? J
I only have captoe Oxfords or opera pumps for black-tie wear.I'll try on some stuff with the cream DJ and see how I feel.J
I was thinking if I could find a white square with burgundy pindots that would be sharp. J
Hilarious! What shoes would one wear for an outdoor summer club event? Pumps or oxfords seem more suited to indoor events, slippers too. J