or Connect

Posts by TheFusilliJerry

Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Um... ok? Name someone else. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube...
graffitti pisses me the f off
maybe you use the word maybe too much.
All I know is that I love apple products. The last PC I owned was an HP Desktop maybe ten or so years ago running ME. What a nightmare. It was such an awful box, and towards the end of its life I would be getting BSOD 2-3 a week(and yes, I had a virus scanning software - did not help much). Then my dad got a G4 PowerMac, and we never looked back. I just liked the mac os so much better. Since then we have gone through several macs(each one still fully operational) and...
jacket imo
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisjustinparr Wait to see what the Subaru will be like (if it changes at all really). I mean, the only reason you'd want the Toyota is that it is less ostentatious (I can see the Subaru being the exact car with a big wing and a hood scoop) and more reliable; but since it's using the Boxer engine, there's really no difference. this car in STi trim would be sick.
Quote: Originally Posted by eg1 Um, isn't the CTS the smallest Cadillac? doesn't mean its not a big sedan. at this point in my life I enjoy owning 2 door hatchbacks and coupes. while I can.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dedalus I agree with you on the Clash and I'll glance over the other 'hipster bullshit' but I know you're not fucking with one of the few innovative rock bands out today. I was talking mostly about the 'hipsers' who tell people they like this kind of music to try and sound cool, rather than the actual music itself[or real fans] when I made this comment. Should have clarified.
Hyundai Genesis V6 Coupe. that is all I have to say.
The clash are one of the greatest bands of all time. Their music is by far the best of any of the 70s punk scene, and they progressed onward to make even better music exploring other genres(and it sounded good), something extremely hard to pull off. And I don't know where you're getting 'only 2 relevant albums' from. The Clash eponymous(I Fought the Law(for the US version), White Riot, and So Bored with the USA), London Calling(Train In Vain, London Calling, Rudie Can't...