or Connect

Posts by TheFusilliJerry

Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 deadstock for a reason homeboy. word filters, limits, and restrictions are stupid.
needs more denim imo
does anyone else not like where j crew has gone in the past 3-4 months? The last catalogue with the twins was awful.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira People who think APCs are the end-all of jeans for fit and construction make me laugh hysterically I don't think anybody thinks this.
people who claim that apc ns are crappy jeans of cheap quality make me laugh.
oh, okay, thanks. thats good. didn't want to have knee combs on the back of my thighs.
im pretty sure its just the way his leg is bent - don't get your panties in a bunch.
never understood this sort of style, or the people of sz who wear nothing but it every single day.
okay, stoopid n00b question, i know. but... I soaked my raw, sanfordized jeans the other day and they shrunk a little. I like the way they fit now, but am worried about them stretching back out. Can I periodically(say every 2 months) soak them the same way I did before wearing them, without any problems? I know they will shrink back down with a washing too, but I wanted to know if soaking them would be safe after months of wear. I've heard of people soaking them after...
j crew is that you?