or Connect

Posts by TheFusilliJerry

fugly imo
Quote: Originally Posted by Steve B. I'm afraid to dive into audiophilia. I may never resurface. this. I have started to appreciate the difference between flac files and my old 128kbps mp3s, and am afraid I might end up with cables and speakers that cost more than college tuition.
people from 4chan don't know how to adjust to the regular interwebs world. they usually wind up getting banned on any regular message board they join after 4chan.
i think tattoos are hideous and would never want one on my body. ugly black and purple ink that you can't remove, usually in some awful design. That being said, do whatever you want to do. If tattoos are your thing, by all means I don't care if you want them or not.
the operative word being quality
sometimes, not always.
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 deadstock for a reason homeboy. word filters, limits, and restrictions are stupid.
needs more denim imo
does anyone else not like where j crew has gone in the past 3-4 months? The last catalogue with the twins was awful.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira People who think APCs are the end-all of jeans for fit and construction make me laugh hysterically I don't think anybody thinks this.