or Connect

Posts by TheFusilliJerry

This is a great album but I agree that description is ridiculous.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Chess is such a difficult game. There are so many pieces. So many squares where you can go, so few promises.
Quote: Originally Posted by eric glennie Eric Glennie doesnt make clothes, I make history. QFT
just got to listening to this week's album now. not sure what to think yet. It generally takes me 2-3 listens of an album to get a good impression of a new album. Many times my first reaction is very different from what I take away from an album after a good 15 listens.
Quote: Originally Posted by blasty Albums from 2010 that have been in my rotation: Los Campesinos! - Romance is Boring Broken Bells - s/t Vampire Weekend - Contra Surfer Blood - Astrocoast Yeasayer - Odd Blood Xiu Xiu - Dear God I Hate Myself There might be some I'm forgetting. I've also been listening to Joanna Newsom a lot in anticipation of her new album. i've been listening to the bolded albums a lot. astrocoast is one of my...
this thread is full of lies.
you are all morons. Morrisey and the Smiths are amazing.
Surfer Blood - Astrocoast Beach House - Teen Dreams
tp 80 ewrman? evrman? zwrman?