or Connect

Posts by TheFusilliJerry

the whole idea of getting beat up for the color of your shoelaces and what they might represent is probably one of the dumbest things i've heard in a while.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero The greatest studio album of all time. I won't even listen to any arguments that say otherwise. (Sounds better in stereo than mono too.) I prefer the mono, but yeah it is good. They did a good job on the stereo version but all I can remember is growing up with it on mono. I can only think of one other album ever that tops it 'studio'-wise.
That video is strange, but the new album is good.
nobody else has any opinions on the record? did anyone give it a second shot? I usually have to listen to an album about half a dozen times over before I can really give a judgement.
Quote: Originally Posted by v0rtex The full article is disturbing, seems almost like the guy is making a public confession/act of self destruction/call for help rather than the puerile Jackass-style "stunt" I assumed when reading the headline. Made me pity the guy rather than feel angry towards him. quoted for truth. Who wants to go to a show like that anyway?
anybody at a NOFX show deserves to drink piss, anyway. (only kidding. but not really.)
I guess it's not for everyone. I really like this album; it's a large step forward artistically from the first rentals album and it's leaps and bounds Better then anything weezer has put out since pinkerton, imo. It took me a couple listents to start to get into it at first, but I really like it. I can see how you could say it's best songs are on the second half and, it's a bit long winded. But there are some really good tracks here, I think, and I'm a fan. In full...
I'll make sure to check that out. There are a lot of good related bands, that dog, matt's solo work, weezer, etc. Sometimes their touring band gets pretty big. At one point Maya Rudolph form SNL was a memeber.
The Rentals - Seven More Minutes About the Album: Quote: Seven More Minutes, the second album by The Rentals, was released on April 13, 1999 and features numerous guests such as: Petra Haden (of that dog.; also appeared on Return of the Rentals), Donna Matthews (of Elastica), Miki Berenyi (of Lush), Tim Wheeler (of Ash), Kevin March, and Damon Albarn (of Blur). All songs written by Matt Sharp except as indicated. This sophomore effort was delayed several...
sorry all, will have update by the end of the night.