or Connect

Posts by Katt

Is that a US size 7? Is fit TTS? How much? 
What is the drop on this? 
Looks like hunting gear, so looks might be secondary. I'd love the shirt if it had normal pockets and no patches. 
Sell it to me No really, would be great to see fit pics as i look for one too...
Yes i'm waiting on a shirt and a pair of brisbane moss cords. 
Yeah, i'll probably just wear a t shirt if i know i'm gonna be in a stable climate, but sometimes i like to be able to scale down to a shirt if i get hot. The sweater is so comfortable that last night i couldn't be bothered to take it off when i was falling asleep (tiredness-induced coma whilst reading a book), so i fell asleep in it and only took it off when i woke up 4 in the morning.
Range of motion isn't impaired at all, the shirt underneath is the only thing pulling when i stretch forward for example, only thing that is tight are the arms, body is not stretching at all really when i'm still. I like the fit but wanted to hear what you guys think. One thing i find weird is the lack of love for the fisherman knit here, i agree that stark is cool but i'm not actually that into the stark cardigan.  Next purchase will be a fisherman sweater i think. I want...
What do you think of the fit? Stark crew neck, triple blue, small - 5 feet 8 inch, 38 chest, 150 pounds, 32 inch waist.  Bad match with the jeans, yes, but anyhow... I've got a OCBD underneath it. It's tighter in the arms than any other knit i tried before, but that's also why i like SNS, i can't stand baggy knits and i have a hard time finding good fits. 
Thanks. Got a stark triple blue crew neck in small, fit is perfect. For scandinavian people, there's one in medium for 173 USD at karltex.seAnyone know which one is the warmest, stark or fisherman? Fisherman felt a little more dense when i tried one on.
@luxire How much dinero to copy this safari jacket if i send it it, but alter the measurements? Jacket only has lining in arms and shoulders, completely unstructured, no shoulder padding or canvas. Fabric is cotton twill.