Posts by Easily Amused

See you soon, we shall dance the summer nights away...
Will this include the SS 2017 tailored pre-orders from last summer?
sprout2 - you are "rite" I'd take it that step further and say they're ripoffs at anything but vintage/used prices!vida - I've had consistent quality/QC issues with Ralph Lauren tailored clothing (suits and sport jackets from Black Label and Polo). Of the nine tailored pieces I've purchased "brand new" from Ralph Lauren directly (online and one of it's local stores), seven had defects, and two of those were not truly repairable. That being said, the best RL tailored...
Taking this in a slightly different direction, but hopefully in the spirit of this thread ...Again purchase any new pieces of clothing from Ralph Lauren. And I agree with the above short-sleeve dress shirts and suits with no ties...
Channelling Neo here.Whoooaaa...
Rota mid-grey crisp weave wool trousers - looking forward to my first pair!
Or you could go the Burnham chelsea boot route
Nice - I'm guessing this jacket was from a previous season?
Hey Vice, I wasn't paying attention to the sleeves pre- and post-washing, pretty much only the torso. Again, I'm about a 34/35 generic sleeve length; when I stand with good posture, the sleeves hit the top of my hands; when slouching, my wrist bones. (I'm having iPhone/camera trouble right now, otherwise I'd post a pic.) As far as care, I do the following:Wash on gentle cycle, cold;Remove promptly;Give a very light stretch in the torso, mainly the underarms, for a...
Some Rothschild pics from a few months ago, to hold you over until you can get some more DG70 lovin'...