or Connect

Posts by Easily Amused

Said it on the G&G thread, worth saying again here... dedd sxxxy...
Dear Lord, those are dedd sxxxy. Too bad / thank goodness they didn't come in E-width
Just a couple of pairs of G&Gs? I think you still need to post your Eidos w/ the shoes
Stay tuned, sir. I purchased a particular pair from the Brexit sale, and actually received another pair in June, still have to post that one too!
Thanks for posting the pictures, Ttown!
Eidos Solaro Suit pre-ordered. Missed this in April, when my size sold out in less than five minutes! Glad it was offered again. Now the wait. Looking forward to meeting you in person, Gorgeous...
Welcome to the club...
Yeah, the photos with the jeans were when both Connaughts were brand new out of the box. Too excited to change into dressier trousers for the first time!The Rioja really is for dress pants, though I'd wear khakis with the Pine pair. And yes, I'm gonna pass on the Criollo Connaughts. Still mulling over the Westbury...
Well, from the guy who is probably gonna go with the wholecut Westbury over the Criollo Connaught... I did a quick google search on the Criollo patina - the samples have differing levels of contrast. I'd say the higher the contrast, perhaps the more casual you can go? Just how I imagine it. It looks great, the Connaught and the other samples, but I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be with wearing them with suits/sport jackets & dress pants. For some inspiration, here...
31 July...