or Connect

Posts by pl0nky

This is exciting! :)
Hmmm the white gats for $235 are a good deal but I already have a pair they have no laces! 
I've been wearing a heavyweight longsleeve tee all day now and the longer I have it on the more I like it. At first I thought it may have been a bit too tight but it really has sort of "molded" to my body and I really like the way it fits now. It's close fitting while still have a really nice drape. I like the length of both the body and sleeves. Because it is a sorona/bamboo blend, it is still a very soft airy material, that's just its nature. Despite this, it really does...
Oh man that reminds me my fit. I'm assuming I'll be okay with 46 lengths but I can't help but think maybe I should go for 48. I told myself I'd stick with it though, don't really want to do any more modifications anyway. Crossing my fingers!!   Edit: Although, I think with length I'll have a bit of leeway. Its not like it'll end up being crazy short. At least that's what I tell myself lol.
Yeah a few people got ma1s and toj0 when a but after that first picture.
Woow you're in NJ? Awesome! Sweet outfit too! What shirt are you wearing under with the slit at the side?   @Landscape that would be hilarious haha I'm sorry   Tbh the pictures give me hope lol.
A John Elliot sweatshirt or hoodie?
Yeah it's going to be a good bit, we'll just have to wait and see.
I feel like a wool ma1 would be so perfect for the weather right now.
Hey Mauro, would you be able to provide some details on the "extra" flannels? For some reason thought I'd skip over it but I now think I made a huge mistake lol.    Edit: Just picked up a white 2x2 rib hoodie and snowflake! Exciteddd!