or Connect

Posts by pl0nky

I'd also really like to see the curve u neck in more options and it'd be really cool if there were classic curve tees again
Just looked at this on grailed. I didn't even know someone had this made. I was considering a plain (no arm pocket) suede Ma1 but the one on grailed looks really cool as is. May consider getting one made!
What size do you wear in villains and escobars? We're similar ht and wt so I'm just wondering. Thanks
Holy cow the fit on that DR5 is exceptional. Jeeeez the first two pictures are ridiculous. I've always been iffy of the BCDR because of how they look open but dang I really like this one. Really excited to see what else is in the works.
I think I remember Charly saying there will be a more substantial winter varsity coming out soon? Just throwing it out there. 
What sole is on these boots?
I'm about a 10.5 on brannock, so from what I heard I should be a 10 or 9.5 in vibergs. @therealeeyore Wow those look great up close. That picture is tempting lol.
I want a pair of kudu service boots on the 2030 so bad. I was looking at getting the aged bark roughout from cultizm because it looks so similar to what I want, eyelets and all, but... it's not kudu lol. Hopefully there's a pair coming out soon or something.
yeah get a 41
Excited to see how this turns out. It should look great! @Joona Great pictures. Jacket looks awesome