or Connect

Posts by pl0nky

Great, thanks!
How do you guys return stuff? I'd like to make an exchange, should I just email mauro?
Lol what four jackets did you order?
Yes just make sure to sort it out with charly.
Hey Mauro, in the recent photos of the model wearing the chinos, you said he has a 32 waist. Does that mean he's wearing size 32? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
Just to clarify, only one item can be preordered at once, right?
Nvm Dbear's got it 
Yup, suede body, calf bottom and top of the back where the straps are stitched in. I've used mine for about a week now and I really like it. It feels very solid and like it'll last a long time. Looks great too, much better in person than in pictures imo. 
The jacket is made of suiting wool. Foxhound you got an ma1? Didn't you just make a post about buying a ma1 spot? Look great btw. What size is it?
Yeah I thought that I might like lamb suede more for a jacket as well, but I've never handled the lamb suede and either would be really nice imo.  While that does look really nice, I'd say that the APC x Louis W suede jackets for SS'15 look better than this. There are some nice pictures on end.  This guy's customized baseball jacket from back in the day looks amazing and idk if I like this design or the stock design more.