or Connect

Posts by pl0nky

I think I remember Charly saying there will be a more substantial winter varsity coming out soon? Just throwing it out there. 
What sole is on these boots?
I'm about a 10.5 on brannock, so from what I heard I should be a 10 or 9.5 in vibergs. @therealeeyore Wow those look great up close. That picture is tempting lol.
I want a pair of kudu service boots on the 2030 so bad. I was looking at getting the aged bark roughout from cultizm because it looks so similar to what I want, eyelets and all, but... it's not kudu lol. Hopefully there's a pair coming out soon or something.
yeah get a 41
Excited to see how this turns out. It should look great! @Joona Great pictures. Jacket looks awesome
Great picture, cyc.
Hi do you guys get items restocked or once they're sold out or that's it. This is essentially in regards to the CP chelseas lol. Also, are the black visvim virgils the only color you will be getting? Thanks.
Sweet, thanks guys. If I can't find a brown pair I'll pick up the dk brown from CSC. Btw, would I have to contact maas & stacks and ask if they have virgils in stock because I don't see them on their site. 
Trying to find a pair of kngr virgils atm. Anyone know of US stockists that may still have them or will receive them?