or Connect

Posts by pl0nky

Are those FW '15 kangaroo virgirls? They look awesome, where are they from? And are they only available for retail?
Laughed for a good minute at that haha. oh man
Some kind of suede bomber jacket like this:    
Yeah I saw that, but for some reason I thought it was a policy for non-reward members? Anyone able to clarify?
Hey Mauro, I have a pair of enzo chinos that are too small for me that I'd like to exchange. I kept forgetting about it  so It's been a while, but I only tried them on once and they've been in the box ever since. Who should I email to arrange an exchange? Thanks.
Kerrick is that jacket med whiskey? It looks great!
FWIW, I'm a 10.5 like you in Nike and most likely other sneakers and I wear size 44 margiela GATS comfortably.
Should I buy a pair of sneakers from farfetch? They seem like the best deal right now with duties included. TBS is sold out of the sneaker in my size and other sites that have the sneaker seem to have a higher price. 
There is a grailed listing for a ToJ0 that was put up 9 hours ago and the guy said he recently received it. He's selling because it's too big for him now. Maybe a batch is coming soon? 
Someone recently received an Aug '13 MDR order. If things keep moving hopefully soon.