or Connect

Posts by hyong91

wow, nice!! Are these the ones from win perry ??!! These are next on mine list i guess.
    Alden plaintoe indy in natural chromexcel came today, the barrie last looks really round compared to trubalance.. overall quite a comfortable and nice fit, i went with the same size as mine trubalance.
 is this the sloat boot currently avaliable at unionmade??There is a simillar plain toe in barrie last by TSM, ordered that before i saw this,oh well......
  Congrats !!,Mine first alden were the j crew make ups from last season , those round toe boots and well today i have 3 pairs of alden, there is no turning back.Once alden always alden!!!! 
Need some inputs from experienced guys here . I was looking at the Munson alden boot by end clothing And was slightly confused by the uk/us sizing chart. I always have the impression that sizing is us 10 . -1 gives us The uk size which is 9 ?.
    pardon for the bad picture , these are the Chromexcel work  boots from roden gray ,could not get mine hands on the roy boots and found these in roden gray, just downtown Vancouver and realized that i got to have them!! , currently looking at the af53 from alden of carmel. i heard that shell cordovan are sized slightly larger ?.
looking for a brand new pair or moderately new pair of ALDEN + CONTEXT ROY BOOT us 8 , price negotiable.
On offer is sadly mine recent purchases of both alden shoes that i wish to let go .   I got the alden modified last from the shoe mart through a third party , one shoe is darker than the other and because i did not purchase them directly i could not return them now,willing to let go at 275usd     The barrie last us 8.5 is also too big for me , and i have worn them 3 times to be exact , willing to let go at 300usd     Wolverines going at 120 .   All prices are...
  Nice work,but i prefer east van shoe , the female cobbler that does a really good job on mine wolverine and aldens as well.shes great!!  :)
Looks great .I kind of love the look of the round toe .I jus realise sizing seems to be a bit inconsistent betweenThe normal alden shoes and j crew make ups ?Both were us 8One in trubalanceThe natural chromexcel in the modified last from the shoe martThe boot from j crew felt half size smaller and is visibly shorter as well.Wonder what's the experience for fourmer with regards to this.So in the future I would have to buy a us7.5 on the trubalance if it's notFrom j crew ?...