or Connect

Posts by Terpo

It depends on the collar and fabric.   For Barba BD I get light unfused lining for both collar band and tips. For Broke and Bespoke BD I get medium unfused lining for collar band and light unfused lining for tips. For my own collar, which is similar to the 1738 collar (see the collar spreadsheet) I get medium fusing for the collar band and and the tips.   Personally, for non-BD collars I would usually get medium fusing for the collar band (maybe with an exception for...
I'm looking for a "one" white shirt for formal wear, french cuffs. Would the G&R white poplin qualify or would you recommend another fabric? Don't have the swatch, unfortunately.
Does anyone have pictures of the G&R Powder Blue and/or Pale Blue Oxford? I want to get another shirt roughly the same fabric color as the sky blue oxford, but not sure which one comes closer by looking at the pictures on the website. Don't have swatches unfortunately. 
 Yes, there is a guide on converting shirt measurements to coat measurements with a diagram posted on this thread and the peacoat thread somewhere. It was posted around this time last year.
Everyone needs a sky blue oxford from Luxire.   Apart from that, blue university stripes oxford is great as well as the classic red oxford if you like some variation.    I have a swatch for the grey pinpoint oxford, which looks decent, but I'm more of a blue man.
12 Luxire, 1 RTW. Slowly getting to good number of shirts for a comfortable rotation.
9 November: Order placed for 3 shirts (2 different patterns and including changes to existing pattern) + swatches:   15 November: Shipped   17 November: Wearing shirt.
[[SPOILER]]  Thanks a lot for the feedback!  You are right, the pattern is from late 2013. There is also extra room in the hips on the side which would be good to have cleaned.  It's great to know what is actually causing the problems with these trousers and what needs to be done to fix them. To make sure I communicate these changes accurately, what is the wording that I would use in the notes (including amplitude of changes measured in inches?). 
The spreadsheet is a crowd-sourcing project, originally founded by SF member "Timotune". 
[[SPOILER]]  Not sure what you mean by "hips pulled back". I already have a hollow back stance as it is.