or Connect

Posts by rbarthel

3Sixteen is another US denim brand, their jeans fits dont work for me but the denim and construction are solid.  Also, their type III jacket is really nice
 My XL camo field jacket felt a tad big (6'2'', 200) but at @Epaulet's recommendation I did a cold wash and hang dry and it noticeably shrank.  It's now just about perfect.  I'd say go for XL, especially at that sale price.
That Navy/Grey Big Plaid Melton  Chester Coat will be mine.  When will stockists start seeing the FW16 line?
Just got a camo field jacket in XL.  It seems well put together, the pattern is interesting, fabric is really tough, it fits my shoulders and chest but holy crap is it long and the waist flares out like no body's business.  I was expecting a much more aggressive fit, generally epaulet's tops fit me much slimmer.  If I re-bought this, I'd definitely size down from my normal epaulet size.  I'd rather have some tightness in the shoulders than this blouse-y fit around my waist.
The best socks are no socks imo
Gustin's slim fit denim has very similar proportions to N&F's weird guy.
Awesome, thanks, that  Awesome, thanks for checking!  The listed leg opening measurement really doesn't make sense
Do Epaulet's match short's leg openings really measure 7.5-8.5"?  That seems really, really small for shorts that end mid-thigh.  Not everyone skips every leg day 
I really like my 3sixteen shadow selvedge type-III (pic is not of me).  It is a modified version of a 'traditional' denim jacket though.  The tonal stitching does a good job of minimizing the 'trucker-ness' imo