or Connect

Posts by jays978

Thanks for the input guys! Savenor's vs. Whole Foods for prime beef ie bone-in ribeye? Who wins on quality and value?
I am heading to Toronto for the NY weekend and was hoping for some recommendations for must do's/eats!
Hi All, I have been living in the Boston area pretty much all my life and love to cook. I like quality ingredients but am a sucker for a bargain. I was wondering where you all go to pick up the best of food related items? My usual go to is Market Basket. Although not the best shopping "experience" I feel that their produce is par and their meats (choice beef) are usually pretty good. In terms of packaged/dry goods, they are the (insanely) cheapest in the land. One of...
I'm attending a dancey type of club, but have a bit of a rebel outfit in mind considering the venue. - winter weight charcoal SC - Navy lambswool cardigan - contrast collar light blue shirt - brown wool tie - perhaps festive purple paisley or dark brown polka PS - navy pants - brown loafers Outfit more to ensure warmth to and from, and with the same concern some of you mentioned - New Years almost always gets messy post midnight when champagne is mixed with other fine...
For your consideration: My Martin OMJM Guitar. Sounds amazingly rich, balanced, and complex. I sadly have to let it go because I am frankly not that good of a guitar player to justify owning it any longer. I have owned it for about 4 years and have babied it since. It is in very good condition. Expected surface scratches. The A string tuner is a bit tight, nothing some greasing couldn't fix. CONUS shipping will be...
Up for your consideration: Nudie Jeans Average Joe Dry in a size 30, chain stitch hemmed. Lightly worn. Fits more like a 31. Please refer to measurements. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Measurements Waist: 16" Thigh: 11" Knee: 8" Front Rise: 10" Back Rise: 13.75" Inseam: 30.75" cuffed, 31.75" uncuffed
speechless.. that looks amazing
Not necessarily what I ate last night, but I have a passion for cooking. A few of my creations below. Love this thread! Tonkotsu Ramen w/ chashuu, menma, kikurage Cacio e Pepe in nature Oysters and Eggs Burger on brioche
Up for sale: Nice Saks overcoat with Loro Piana wool. Worn about five times, fresh from the cleaners. 3-button Notch lapel Non-working button sleeves Center vent Measurements Shoulder: 19" P2P: 22" BOC: 40" Please PM with questions. Thank you!
Looks amazing! Is it a play on Keller's cones?