or Connect

Posts by SonofGoldman

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221516633709 Reduced to $350 As per Louboutin's website: Size 43 USA: 10 UK: 9  Christian Louboutin Gareth Zip Black Metal Men Black Leather with metal Wingtip - new in box.  
So hopefully I'm not breaking a rule - but just FYI i've solicited a bid for them so if the listing ends without any bids the shoes are 'spoken for' so to speak.  So I guess what I'm saying is the only way to acquire these is through the ebay link.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221516043824?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l264 $1500 Black Stingray, Deco Last New in box, never been worn.  See pictures for exact details.   Shoe is Sz 9 UK  Shoe size 9.5 USA They are roughly equivalent to an Edward Green 9USA / 9.5UK on the 82 Last Ask for more details. or pictures.   Gauging interest - I may put up a pair of Corthay Gators - also new in box, unworn of the same size.
I paid fully in advanced.   I guess incentives don't align...  edit: I'm going to wait a few more weeks (give them a full 30 days past their stated deadline (thrice revised already).  If they don't contact me or ship the product I will probably move ahead with restituting my funds...
^ this has been atypical as previously LS exhibited very good service, but I really don't like this spate of variance.  I was extremely polite each time I asked about my order and never pressed them to give a date - they extended that information by their own volition.  Which is fine, but I take such at face value.
I think I'm going to ask for a refund from Leather Soul - I ordered a shoe from them back in early september where they told me they could deliver within 8-10 weeks.  Somehow that got extended to an ETA right before the holidays, to early jan, to early feb...  No more ETA... I've even ordered shoes from other vendors for StC since and have already received my orders (including one exotic that was suppose to take longer).  In fact LS didn't even answer my latest inquiry. ...

Eh, I need to check next time I go in!
Always been more of a corthay/stc person I figured but the deco range is winning me over...