or Connect

Posts by sithjedi333

How is the selvedge different from the signature denim other than the finishing on the edges? Trying to decide between these two.   thx
Do they plan to restock?   I asked CS but they haven't replied yet.   Thx
WHat kind of fabric is this? It's a RL dress shirt and is very cool and smooth. Thanks.  
I would like to order some pants and have a question on taking measurements. I'm 6'1", 175 lbs and pretty slim. I'm looking for a slim cut similar to Incotex for casual and business wear, but nothing too tight or hipsterish.    When ordering shirts, folks on SF usually recommend adding 3" to the body measurement for a tight fit, and 5 inches for a slim fit. This advice has been spot on for me.    What are the guidelines for the following pant measurements for slim and...
What goes with a black blazer?   I got a custom blazer at the fabric mart in Shanghai, it was supposed to be navy but they made it black instead. What can I pair it with to salvage this situation?   Thanks.
I have a question about pant measurements.   When ordering shirts, folks on SF usually recommend adding 3" to the body measurement for a tight fit, and 5 inches for a slim fit. This advice has been spot on for me.    What are the guidelines for the following pant measurements for slim and regular fit? I'm thinking dress pants or chinos here, not a tight hipster look. Thanks for your advice. I'm 6'1", 175 lbs with a slim build.   1) Waist 2) Half Hips 3) Hip...
I have been trying to find some reviews on Manolo Costa suits with little success. If someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.   Thank you.
How tall are the collar bands in the front vs the standard ones?   Thanks.
Interesting approach. Which HK tailors have you been using for this? thx
To anyone who's used Jantzen, how does Luxire compare for custom shirts in terms of fit and fabric quality? Is Luxire the new go to standard for reasonably priced shirts?   thx