or Connect

Posts by th3buhbuh

According to SC Johnson's website, it's more for visibility/aesthetics than anything (though they do use the phrase "and for a variety of reasons" so who knows what that means...). For some reason, I've got Dr Bronner's stuck in my head as an option...
My Fitbit Surge hates all outerwear which is annoying because it's a pedometer and you kinda wear those a lot (I got it for running/GPS tracking, but work pays into an HSA if I get so many steps a day). My Stowa 1938 and my Seiko 6139 are more tolerant given that they are more rounded and not rubberized, but neither are small so only the chore coat works (they both have issues with my A-2 jacket's elastic cuff). Even my Timex Weekender can't deal with the trucker. I think...
It's the single most frustrating thing about them. Even the shirting has larger cuffs than the trucker. I don't want much, but just a little bit more room so I could ever button them. Even without a watch, I have a hard time buttoning them and it's not like I have big wrists... On an unrelated note...Got my grey City Coat in. I'm pleased with it. Sure, it looks like a Bedford, but I think it's well done. All the talk of copies just makes me think of how a lot of companies...
I've got the "ventile" chore coat and tan wax trucker. Chest is looser in the trucker, sleeves are looser on the chore coat. Both are Medium. If the Chore coat fits ideally, the trucker may be a bit boxy (though it does have those side tabs....). At least in my opinion.
No. It's definitely not. Contact Gustin. It sucks if you can't get an exchange, but they'll do their best.
I know they did a confusing "like Justin with a G" but that's not helpful. I'm pretty sure it's been clarified that it's more like "gust" in "gust of wind".
Got my "Shirt 3 pack #1" (grey, white, black) in today. I'd say they are quite nice - at least they seem solid and comfortable. Only thing that I dislike is the tag. Never a fan of sewn on tags, but these are soft enough. Fit seems fine too. I'm an M in everything G and M tees work nicely. Curious about shrink though... $13 a shirt isn't all that bad for MiUS and hell, I've spent more for a Gap tee (which are $12.50 atm). Yes, it's a bit of a wait. Yes, you can get a...
The finish of mine (except for the 26s, those were another story  - had to send mine back, but got a discounted "defective pair" that was a little bigger and had a busted chainstitch) has always been top notch as far as I am concerned. The fit is sometimes off, but it is rarely anything but sized a bit out of spec - I'm way past "normal" levels of jeans so I feel I can say that. My problems have always been "oh, this is consistently sized, but marked a size small/big" but...
Yea, I know. Besides you, I feel like there weren't many people left that contributed much. Hell, I know I didn't haha.
They've been trying to kill it for ages. Maybe it was time. Or maybe they are revamping (doubt it).