or Connect

Posts by th3buhbuh

I know they did a confusing "like Justin with a G" but that's not helpful. I'm pretty sure it's been clarified that it's more like "gust" in "gust of wind".
Got my "Shirt 3 pack #1" (grey, white, black) in today. I'd say they are quite nice - at least they seem solid and comfortable. Only thing that I dislike is the tag. Never a fan of sewn on tags, but these are soft enough. Fit seems fine too. I'm an M in everything G and M tees work nicely. Curious about shrink though... $13 a shirt isn't all that bad for MiUS and hell, I've spent more for a Gap tee (which are $12.50 atm). Yes, it's a bit of a wait. Yes, you can get a...
The finish of mine (except for the 26s, those were another story  - had to send mine back, but got a discounted "defective pair" that was a little bigger and had a busted chainstitch) has always been top notch as far as I am concerned. The fit is sometimes off, but it is rarely anything but sized a bit out of spec - I'm way past "normal" levels of jeans so I feel I can say that. My problems have always been "oh, this is consistently sized, but marked a size small/big" but...
Yea, I know. Besides you, I feel like there weren't many people left that contributed much. Hell, I know I didn't haha.
They've been trying to kill it for ages. Maybe it was time. Or maybe they are revamping (doubt it).
I've never ordered anything but Classic so I'm not familiar with the other tags. They should be able to clear it up quickly, I'm sure. Let's hope that I am just mistaken.
If you are comfortable (actually ideal fit) in 35" waists and the corresponding (slim/straight/skinny) thigh/leg opening measurements are good, I'd definitely say 34s. Even if they come in on the lower end of the fit guide, a lot of fabrics can stretch around that inch and certainly the half inch if they are spot on. Take that as you will because I've never handled the #154s, but I really doubt it will be an issue. But seriously, if the measurements of your comfortably...
I know if I am not signed in on their site, I get redirected (mobile redirects more often than not...), BUT I also know that some people just have never been able to access it. Months ago, when they stopped officially supporting it, it was rumored that they were trying to phase it out hence the somewhat random people that couldn't find it. I can still access it if I am signed in to my account.
I grabbed the Woolrich Hbone and the Pendleton Multicolor. The extra pockets are not weird while wearing the jacket. For how it fits, I think they work just as well (aesthetically) as the very similar Engineer Garments one, which is probably where the inspiration came from. The Hbone is a bit thin feeling which makes sense, given it's only 8oz or so, but it was noticeably good at blocking wind. I had a Taylor Stitch Yosemite on underneath and was very comfortable in...