or Connect

Posts by th3buhbuh

They generally are good for returns/exchanges/etc when more than 0.5" out of spec. Regardless of how consistent they are, if they are out of spec, they will handle it. I mean, you might run into trouble if it's 0.55" or something or a weird position that's hard to measure accurately, but if you show them something is off by more than the tolerance, they'll pay for the return shipping and whatnot.
Most of my shirts are actually the tri-blends, but that's because I liked the look of them more. There's nothing inherently wrong with them. That said, all of the "heavyweight indigo" shirts are 100% cotton or organic cotton. G has not sold anything tri-blend as a "heavyweight" to my knowledge, certainly not something that's indigo. If the description says 100% cotton and they didn't notify you of a change, I'm pretty positive they will honor the return quickly....
@mikegnthensome - since you guys brought back the moto in whiskey (and no in black), are there any thoughts towards something in suede? Not the moto since I don't need TWO motos...but just another style in suede. It's beginning to feel like Fall finally and my mind is shifting to fuzzy things! Edit: maybe blanket lined too?
It's definitely snug. Golden Bear said it should be fitted since it will stretch a bit, but I think they experienced quite a few returns last year. For the record, I kept my medium and I wear medium in all TS tops.
Honestly, I machine washed my Zimbabwe loomstates on hot right side out (still hand wash setting) the last two times. They're fine. Not proof of no risk, but certainly an example of a lucky pair. Or something.
The maritime vest from two years ago was a navy or gray zip vest (wool with yosemite style chamois lining). Three or four (before my time at least) they had a button wool vest (muir vest) that I'd love them to bring back.
What kind of stuff are you thinking you'd want? I feel like that sometimes, but then I draw a blank on what I'd actually want or need. I'm sure I have holes in my wardrobe, but I also have a lot of staples that I use for work that unusual things probably would not work for.
It came via a limited release email. Only some people got it. Only way to access the product page and buy any of them at this point in time is through that link in the email. Or so the email said.
I got the Loch short - definitely nice. I'm a fan :-) I'm assuming the jackets have not gone out though.   Honestly, I'd like to hear about the factories just because I'm intrigued - no other reason.  Jeez...I quoted you a lot, man. I'm looking forward to being surprised. My wallet may not be, but it will deal. Thanks for the updates.
I'd love to see something heavy but I wouldn't expect it. At least this year. Maybe something blanket lined?