or Connect

Posts by th3buhbuh

You weren't kidding. I mean, I'm super intrigued by the suit material, but what else is there going to be?! So impatient....
I also think that the only time Rancourt has declined to restore/resole a shoe was when it was a shoe made for another company which did not have Rancourt's name or logo on it. Might have been the Redwing handsewn chukka (Wabasha? I forget what the model is...)EDIT: Typos.
The birdseye? I grabbed it in brown. I do really like it. I think the navy version would have been a more useful option, but the brown is still very solid. Maybe whatever surprise awaits us that @mikegnthensome alluded to has something blue...
@mikegnthensome - Any word on a new Telegraph collection or similar? I love what TS comes out with for them...
From my experience, washing on delicate/handwash/whatever is most gentle works very well - jeans are turned inside out, removed before final spin, and left to hang dry. No problematic creases/stripes/awkward fades yet. I think my last wash was on the gustin Italy Midnight Shadow and that was on a hot wash too. 
Got my ash whaler yesterday. The knit looks great. Feels nice and heavy. It is rather snug, but I imagine that it will loosen after a few wears - most sweaters do. I'm just glad it doesn't look too form fitting. Just slim,
Rainbow Nep. I know they've done the button downs like the fruity pebbles shirt (I think there have been white, off-white, grey and brown?), but I'd love a workshirt with some crazy pops. Something with a twist of color. Rainbow nep, multi-color weft, even some sort of heathered weft like the IndigoxGrey ones with the recycled-yarn weft. ...The rainbow nep jeans are one of my favorite pairs and are so friggin comfortable.
I did. I go Medium (40) in all TS shirts (including the Maritime ones) and generally feel comfortable in those.
So how snug should the moto jacket fit? It's a crazy awesome jacket, but I'm not sure if it's too tight. It zips up just fine - it's more of right across the chest that feels off. Arms formward feels fine. Arms at my sides...feels a little restricted. I was thinking this kind of leather seems like something that will stretch/mold to you, but figured I'd ask...   For what it's worth, I've got on a thicker flannel for this sudden appearance of winter, but I didn't expect...
So I got my long sleeve shirts in. The marled wine and blue pack. I'm pretty happy. Soft, good fit (for me), and good sleeve length. If I recall, the price was pretty solid too...