or Connect

Posts by th3buhbuh

I think all any of us can say is..maybe? The G team does it's best (as far as I'm aware haha) to get things out around that window that they quote. Right now, we have an excess of orders trying to be fulfilled too quickly - they even admitted they bit off more than they could chew. If you backed a bunch of things over the course of the year, some things would ship surprisingly quickly, some 2-3 times longer than expected and others right on the mark. I'd say except for a...
I've got the herringbone shirt from yesterday with a size button. Everything else....apparently is about to go into production. I don't like the weird offset of the button though. Visually, things look sloppy now with so many new-lines. And it seems empty with the "Date backed" info gone.
Oh, it definitely is fitted. I just meant the sleeves are short because of the wax causing the creases to shrink the length. In the body, it's fine.
I experience the same "issue". I think I would need to compare my waxed trucker to a waxed chore coat to be sure, but I think the wax just causes it to drape funny and sit higher due to the creases. The IxI chore coat definitely "feels" like it has longer sleeves even though it is technical almost an inch shorter in the sleeve. I've got long arms for my size so I'm actually surprised at how the chore coat fits so well compared the the trucker.
Doesn't it say its that Italian melton?
@joshgustin - Cone BluexBlack workshirt. yay or nay?
It will likely be a box like the other jackets.
@joshgustin - So it's been a while since I asked...how's that sweatshirt coming?  Also...thoughts on a spring jacket? Maybe an anorak style? Or perhaps pop-over/henley shirts (particularly with that fantastic waffle dobby fabric, which is fantastic by the way. I mentioned it was fantastic, right?)?
Oddly enough, G's shirts look well tailored and the trucker...I can fit a sherpa-lined shirt jack (JCrew Factory so it's quite a bit larger than G's stuff) under the medium trucker. The only issue is that the sleeves are tight. Gotta unbutton the sleeves to take it off and if I've layered, I have to leave them open. I can't see going bigger - the body would be too much. It fits like if you were to combine the body width of their workshirts with the sleeves of their normal...
I'm 5'10, 190 lbs (size 40L jacket). Medium fits great in the body, sleeves are close to an inch short (long arms be damned).