or Connect

Posts by th3buhbuh

@Fueco - Definitely not suggesting it's a big deal. There could be a number of reasons for the variance and unless it was purple instead of brown (for example), I probably wouldn't care.   Man....I feel like this thread has gotten stuff on photography issues...Not that I helped...
That  That's definitely frustrating. It makes me think of leather shoes and boots. Sometimes you get wildly different hides with different amounts of dye on the same pair or even same shoe. Given that discrepancy between batches at the very least, I'm not surprised their photo might be different than your wallet. Granted, that may also be due to how it's photographed I suppose... For me, unless it just drove me nuts, it wouldn't be a big deal. Just a quirk of handmade...
I feel as though that would be an excessive amount of work when they could just take a second photo...
I've been quite content with my 9010s and how they "dress" up. It's not like I can wear them with a suit (unless a suit would be required while walking in such bad conditions that they would prevent an actual dress boot), but I've worn them with dress slacks and coat for less casual occasions in winter. I will say that it's not the lug that makes them bulkier - the width of the welt seems big and the toe box is definitely chunky. I'm also wearing them in 13s so that...
Really happy to hear that for both.
@joshgustin - thinking of a timeframe for that CPO? Or sweatshirt that was teased what seems like forever ago? Those WS are burning my cash. :)
...because I need to just sign my paychecks over to you guys apparently...I could actually use one of those though, so I shouldn't complain. Separately....why is the Chore coat sized smaller than the Trucker/Shirting? I'd probably just have to size up in it since the Trucker/Shirts look fitted on me as is...
I don't believe they intend on re-releasing the #111s. They hinted it was a single run. I do believe there are going to be additional/other 23oz ones though...
Just got my replacement pair of the Twenty Six and they fit great! I am so excited to beat the hell out of them (and myself, apparently...).
To be fair, they aren't buying cotton from Zimbabwe. They are buying it from a Japanese mill that bought it from Zimbabwe. Like several other respected brands like Momo and IH. I know that's still not the point, but it is worth stating.