or Connect

Posts by th3buhbuh

Yea, that's the downside to Gustin. With Levi's, you can just keep trying on pairs in store. I don't worry about measuring normally...as long as they fit enough. Too big, and I'll measure. Too small...I might unless it's impossibly small. These...since they are STF....I was concerned.
Sadly, my Zimb Loomies came in an inch under (and 1.5 under "ideal"). They are still loose enough that I'm considering keeping them and just doing the soak on cold. But really, "expected shrink of 2-3 sizes" and I'm playing with 1....hmmm....decisions, decisions... I guess I'll see what G suggests when they get back to my email.   As a side note, of my way too many Gustin purchases, only a few ever came back as unwearably big/small. My Okyamas Standards and my first...
I have the white version - hands down, it's one of the top shirts I've gotten from them. It's awesome. I should have backed the chocolate the other day, but really trying to keep spending in check for a while.
Or at least something other than an iphone..my galaxy never fit.
Like these?
such as these guys? Totally worth picking up a pair if they are offered. I really like mine - really soft with a cool texture (obviously). The flecks are subtle enough to not draw the eye from much of a distance. Despite the lack of starch, they have decently set combs. Still working on them as I only threw them into rotation after I washed my Twenty Sixes. Basically my standard warm weather pair at the moment.
It is a bit brighter than I expected as well, but I think it's fine. I wore mine with a sky blue button down and thought it worked pretty well.
These Moss Hbones are...awesome. They definitely seem a lot crazier than the grey ones. All in good ways though.
So what's the sizing like on shorts/pants that are S/M/L/etc rather than number waists? (looking at those linen shorts but there's no size guide...)
Hey. Hey, @joshgustin. Hey. How about those sweatshirts? I think it's been a few months since I've bugged you... Putting some up in the next month or two would get them out to us by summer's end and be nice for evenings on the (east coast) beach....