or Connect

Posts by th3buhbuh

It is a bit brighter than I expected as well, but I think it's fine. I wore mine with a sky blue button down and thought it worked pretty well.
These Moss Hbones are...awesome. They definitely seem a lot crazier than the grey ones. All in good ways though.
So what's the sizing like on shorts/pants that are S/M/L/etc rather than number waists? (looking at those linen shorts but there's no size guide...)
Hey. Hey, @joshgustin. Hey. How about those sweatshirts? I think it's been a few months since I've bugged you... Putting some up in the next month or two would get them out to us by summer's end and be nice for evenings on the (east coast) beach....
 They generally do not say. If I recall, they worry another company may swoop down on a rare fabric while they are still crowd funding (which did happen to some crazy heavy stuff (like 28oz or something...). EDIT: Though, given the variety of stuff they get, I think it's safe to assume MULTIPLE mills.
I wanna say the gray silk and the twenty six both went much faster - I think an early run of the silks was gone in <5 minutes and similar for the 26s. I'd say the herringbone was there for a lot longer (over an hour or two).
@joshgustin - what's the plan for the thread on the BluexBlack trucker? Tonal?
Yea... I'm torn. I've already got my tan waxed one, but I also have said in the past I'd back the Cone version of this...(sick of Red IDs)
I actually just washed my pair of The Twenty Six after 6 months. They didn't smell (outside opinion agreed with me) and they didn't feel or look dirty. I think a good reason for that is that I have a desk job and didn't sweat much (if at all) in them (they were surprisingly airy and I didn't bike/do sports/etc in them). I also keep myself pretty clean hygiene-wise. I think it's been anecdotally (and sorta-scientifically) shown on RawrDenim that (provided you yourself stay...
The fade flannel shirt is pretty awesome. Almost fleece-like softness while still being light. Also, much more pastel than I expected.