or Connect

Posts by BluePlateKing

What don't you like about it? I think it's pretty great, especially how well he's mixed brown and black.
Distorb, we've talked about this before.
That jacket would do sweet fuck all if you fell of your bike wearing it.
No better place to post this so thought I may as well. I forget how great these jackets are when I haven't worn in a while. Definitely my joint favourite clothing item I've owned.
Been looking for a new series to watch on Netflix, but this thread is way more entertaining. 
Can't believe it's actually happening. Wish it was a few years ago when Pac when was in his prime. Still pumped though.
You'll get your jacket eventually, but it's probably just best to forget about it entirely. 
The spreadsheet has nothing to do with him.
Make a sacrifice to your Gods.
It's mostly annoying because every page has someone giving a break down of their theory on why the jackets haven't arrived yet.And I'm not sure why you think Charly and LA GUY have broken you down? Charly has been pretty sarcastic in his replies sometimes, maybe that's what you're referring to, but I think that's because he's made it quite clear he has f*ck all control over the company.And the conversation briefly turned to bodybuilding, which was honestly a nice change in...