or Connect

Posts by BluePlateKing

90% Wool version.   Worn 4 times. Very minor creasing on forearms.   Retailed for $695 + tax.   This is the Charcoal version, which is officially completely sold out.   Feel free to shoot me over an offer, but no low ballers please.   Comes with travel/dust bag.   NYC pick up available.
Anyone with an M1 got any detailed shots? Not many M1 photos knocking around so far!
If you can find a buyer to cover some of your initial cost I'd say sell. However I wouldn't say the fit is bad enough that it's worth taking a huge loss.
Looks good to me!Out of interest, what's your height/weight?I'm deciding between 48 and 49 so am curious to see a similar fit.Thanks. 
Would love to see pictures it you have some! What hide did you go for?
Would you be able to get a couple of close up shots, to show the grain etc? And how heavy/pliable does it feel to you?I'm stuck on whether I wanna order Calf or Goat right now.Cheers!
Is this lamb or calf?
Alden Roy Boot. Size 10D U.S. on the Trubalance last. Brown CXL Leather. Sold out and hard to come by. Retail was $585 + tax. In great shape, still tons of life left. Incredibly comfortable boot. Cared for with daily brushing and venetian shoe cream, shoes trees used after each wear. Shoe trees not included. From Context: The Roy Boot was an early collaboration between Context and Alden that continues to please those looking for an exceptionally versatile boot that...
Thanks, very pleased with them! I was actually looking for some Black Shell Cordovan and by chance came across these with the natural welt, which I think I much prefer.
Just picked these up- Chukka in Black Calf, Barrie Last. I'm in between a 10.5 and 11 on the Brannock, I wasn't sure if I should go for 10.5 or 10 on Barrie... These are 10 and feel a tad snug, but not uncomfortably so, and I'm hoping they'll break in to be perfect!