or Connect

Posts by FosterandSon

Glad to be of service sir!
Betelgeuse,   They will indeed and I will be sure to let you know. All sold out for the time being I'm afraid!   Foster & Son
Foster and Son Trunk Show, Taiwan.   Oak Room Grand Opening Friday 5th September   Gentlemen,   We are delighted to announce our partnership with the Oak Room in Taiwan. The grand opening is this Friday, 5th September and our very own Andrew Murphy will be there to support this splendid endeavour and to talk about Foster & Son shoes. Andrew will also be in the shop on Saturday 6th September all day and is looking forward to meeting as many of our Taiwanese friends as...
 ammanati, What amazing lateral thinking. I will talk to the guys about this, Thankyou so much for the kind words! Foster & Son
  Nick, We're looking at dates in September as we speak and will firm them up shortly. I will report back! Foster & Son
 Nick, Will get dates to you asap! Foster & Son
Lovely blog from our friend Nicholas at Le Noeud Papillon Sydney.   http://lenoeudpapillon.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/oh-you-english-you-have-something-over.html
 Nick, ammanati is right, should be November. We're producing a range of shoes inspired by some of our most famous customers. More to follow.  smoothie1, and fantastic photographs by ammanati too!  Foster & Son
  I know I shouldn't say this but WOW! Fabulous photo's, brilliant work. Foster & Son
 ammanati, Fantastic work, love it! Foster & Son