or Connect

Posts by JimmyLegacy

I don't put butter on my toast, I guess you can if you want but IMO it's a waste of calories especially since it's 80% fat. Diet is the hardest part. Right now I am completely out of shape.... 3 years ago I was 9% bodyfat now I am high 20's. I have all the knowledge and knowhow to change but it's easier to eat bad, especially in a fast paced world. I have all the excuses in the world to stay fat.... including my wife is pregnant :).  Getting strict on your diet in such a...
 My favourite thing to eat before a workout is whole wheat spaghetti with tomato sauce filled with ground chicken breast. However I wouldn't really encourage that as it is generally at least 600 calories and it takes up over 1/3 of your daily intake but your call. I would recommend chicken breast and brown rice or maybe a protein shake and oatmeal. I have my most powerful and intense workouts when I have a good dose of carbs and protein about 45 min before. So that is what...
Sorry it took so long.... I've been busy since I got back. Please keep in mind that you don't need to follow this exact just be very close. I am a perfectionist and anal about things so I do things down the the decimal point but its your call how to run this based on fitting it into your lifestyle. So someone of your stats BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) is 1772 and your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) is 2420. Many guys calculate TDEE different ways so some guys would...
I'm heading out of town on business for 4 days. I need to know your Height, Weight and Age. You can send me a private msg with the details if that is better for you. I will be in touch when I get back.
 Agreed.... Suit looks pretty good.
Oh man the double breasted navy jacket is tempting but.... I'd have to say the single breasted blue blazer is the one to go with... much more versatile.   my 2 cents
 You have swimmers shoulders... you're kind of stuck with it.... or you could quit swimming and over the years you'll see some balance. That being said. You cannot actually fix the problem. If you have narrow hips, you have narrow hips.... it is what it is. There is a solution..... Kinda... All you can do is focus on developing your core, I saw a few people mention some good exercises that can help. Also depending on how your body currently looks you can create the...
 No offence, but your diet is terrible.... If you want some help I would gladly donate my services. For lack of a better term I am an Ex-bodybuilder I just never competed it was all personal but I followed a Bodybuilding routine. Now I understand you do not want to be a bodybuilder, however diet and nutrition is one of my specialties, so If you would like my help I would be glad to build a nutrition plan for you. Let me know.
It could just be your head is getting hotter due to having more hair. If you're used to having very short hair or buzzed and now you are growing it, this is most likely the issue. I have had this exact problem and with increased temp your scalp can dry out or get irritated.    A good quality conditioner might help but what worked for me was a scalp serum. The one I used was Satinique Scalp Serum and it's actually made by Amway.... Or you can google scalp serums and see...
 ^ Agreed.... On all points.   LOL... that shirt collar is massive. Another shirt for new pics would be good and have someone else take the shots for you.